17

"did you know where she is!?". Mina's father talk to her agent.

"Yes sir.. We've track her location. For the details.. She wasn't here in japan. She was in the other country". The agent said and Mina's father frown.

"What!?.... Where that crazy penguin go!?.. Tell me!?!". Mr. Myoui demand.

"She was with her sister in Australia". The agent said as he gave the envelope towards mr. Myoui.

---------

"Sana-chan!!!.. Uncle called us.. She wants us to pack right now!!.. We're going in Australia!!". Momo excitedly jump on her bed and tackle the sleeping squirrel on the other bed.

Sana groan as she slap Momo's face unintentionally. Momo didn't gave up and start to rolling on Sana's back.

"Momo!!.. 하지마!!!".  Sana shout annoying and kick Momo's butt making momo fall on the bed..

"You snake!!". Momo groaned as she rub her butt. "You dumwit!!". Momo pulled Sana's blanket revealing the naked lower region of the lady.

Sana was shock by the sudden pulled of her blanket. She looks at momo who's now froze while eyeing her naked butt.

Sana blush and cover it by pulling her blanket upwards. Sana get a pillow and throw it towards momo.

Momo fall down again by the sudden impact on her face..

"You horny ass!!!.. Where did learn that!!?..did you watch something lewd stuff!!". Momo angrily shout while blushing...

Sana keep silent and momo sigh.

"By the way Nice Ass!.. Hahahah". Momo tease her as sana keep throwing her a pillow.

-------------

Samo sisters was now inside of the plane. Mr. Myoui instruct the two before going in Australia.

"I miss that crazy penguin.. I hope she's ok there". Sana said as she start playing her phone.

"She's still need medication Sana-yah..
I'm still worried for her health". Momo said while eating her salad that was serve by the flight attendant.

Hours later the plane touch down and the two went on the exit. They saw the familiar person waving a banner.
They go in front of him and the guy notice them.

"Are you Ms. Sana and Ms. Momo?". The guy ask.

"Yes, we are". Momo said.

"Follow me Miss.. Mr. Myoui said i will fetch you here". They followed the guy as they get in on the car and drive to a famous seven star condominium.

"We're here now miss.. And here's the cards. Mr. Myoui said you will use this  two blue cards as a key to your room.
And this two cards is your money". The guy said and gave the two cards separately.

The guy leave them and they start walking on the entrance and ask the desk lady for reservations under Mr. Myoui Akihiro.

-----------++-----

"where did you learn to speak English Sana-chan?". Momo said as she slump down on the couch. They just got inside of there room.

"By reading a book". Sana said while laying down on the floor.

"and no one help you to understand that? ". Momo look at her.

"i just learn by itself and i want to learn more. I don't need tutor because it's only unlimited and it's only wasting your time.. So it's better to understand it by yourself". Sana said and stap up dragging her luggage on their room.

---------

At Chou's mansion..

"look what we have here!". Dahyun hissed as she point the sleeping cub at couch.

"This smol!". Jihyo and jeongyeon immediately grab chaeyoung forcefully that make her woke up.

"uhmm. Hmm". Chaeyoung look at them slowly until she gaze to one who's holding at her..

"H-hi.. U-unnie". Chaeyoung smile awkwardly.

Jihyo and jeongyeon pinch her two ears. "O-ouch!!.. Unnie stop!!". They drag the younger one to her room and  push her towards her bed.

"You're grounded!!..Son chaeyoung!". Jihyo scold her.

"You wouldn't go out without dahyun or tzuyu and during school time. You will accompany with those two wherever you will going even it's only in the restroom. Got it!!?". Jeongyeon scold her angrily..

"Yes.. Unnie". Chaeyoung look on her lap..

"Don't ever try to escape". Jihyo utter before closing the door.

Her friends gather on the living room without her knowing.

"did you find something earlier?". Tzuyu said.

"nope!". Jeongyeon and nayeon said in unison.

"Oh!.. About that i saw this rope in the corner behind of those books". Jihyo stand up and open her bag. Nayeon hold the rope..

"That's it!..  I think she was cornering chaeyoung. If unnie and tzuyu didn't middle with them earlier, chaeyoung will got beaten by this". Dahyun said and pointing the rope that Nayeon's was holding.

They stop talking when tzuyu's phone sound. Tzuyu pick the phone while the others looking at her. Tzuyu seems angry..

"He what!!?".

"Ok!.. I'll going there!". Tzuyu angrily run towards her room and the others follow her. They saw how frustrated the girl while throwing her clothes on the luggage..

"Tzu!.. What happened?". Nayeon ask as they get in on her room.

"Chaeyoung's father escape and the one who's guarding him heard what he was talking. He said that he will hunt her own daughter!". Tzuyu stand up as she punch the wall.

"He will kill chaeyoung!". Tzuyu said.

"What!!?". All of them froze, they doesn't know what to do anymore. Chaeyoung's father was now finding her daughter.

------++--------

:boring ~😌

©Kw