-3-

Mina silently walk one her room and when she turn the lights on she saw Sana holding a chain and momo looking at her worriedly.

"Myoui Mina!..do you know what time is it!!?.. And you dare to escape again!!". Sana shout and was about to tackle her with her chain on her hands.

"Sana stop!!". Momo stand up as she stand across before sana could do something towards mina.

"She's getting crazy Momo!!?.. I'm tired already!". Sana throw the chain as she shout.

"I'm tired too!!!..  You're not the only one who's taking care of her!. Mina is our friend, our Sister!.. Can't you see!, she's having a hard time dealing with her own self too!. I know how sorry Mina towards us. She can't speak and that's the truth but hurting her!?.. No sana i can't let you hurt her!". This is the first time Momo got Mad.

"Fine!.. Deal her by yourself!!..I'm leaving!". Sana once again bump Mina harshly while glaring at her before she disappear on the latter's room.

Momo suddenly fall down and start crying. Mina approach her and hug her.

"I'm sorry unnie". Mina whisper. Momo look at her with widened eyes as she smile. Momo hug her tightly.
"Mina!!.. I miss you so much!". Momo cried hard in Mina's embrace while mina comfort her.

---------------

Momo stand up as she was planning to cook Mina's breakfast. When she came on the kitchen, Momo's eyes went wide as she saw mina chopping on the board with a cute apron clung on her body.

"Morning". Mina said in Monotone.

"I think i was still dreaming". Momo said still her eyes glued to the latter who was now looking at her.

"No.. Your not..help me here". Mina said again and momo jog towards here. Minutes later they finish to cook a side dishes and some tteokbeokki.

"how was it?". Mina ask while looking towards momo who's now eating all there food.

"Wonderful!". Momo gave a thumbs up while smiling widely. "good to know". Momo saw mina stand up.

"Where you going?". Mina look at her as she point the plaits on the sink.
"No!.. I'll do that later.. Just eat here with me". Mina sit as she start eating.

Later on Momo think if she could ask mina to tag along with her , shopping.
"Minari~..can you come with me later?". Mina look at her.

"where? ". She said. "Mall? ". Momo was nervous, she thinks mina would reject her.

"Sure". Mina said as she climb upstairs. Momo immediately call her other friends including sana as will.
She knows that Sana and her are not ok, either mina. She just wants sana to be there with them.

-------+++-------

"Unnie.. Where you actually dragging me?.. It's not the way towards the mall". Mina said as she look blankly towards momo who's driving.

"Mina just calm down.. Where heading to a friend.. Don't worry they don't bite". Momo said.

After a long drive Momo park the car in front of the hospital and mina frown while looking at the huge hospital in front of them.

"Hey!!.. Are you-". Momo cut her because she knows what the latter would say.

"No!.. I'm not..  We will tag along with our other friends". Momo said and pulled mina inside of the hospital.
"But i don't know them!". Mina protests.

"Yeah!, you don't know them but they know you too will". The two enter the elevator as momo point the last floor.
Second later the elevator door open as the two went out.

"we're here now.. Don't act like a crazy or else you know what will i do to you in case you forgot we're here in the hospital". Momo said as she drag the clueless lady on the room.

Momo open it and they saw Jihyo and nayeon resting on the couch. "Hyomas!.. Nayeonie!". The two jolted up as they look at the person.

"Momo!!.. Mina!!.. I'm glad you visit us here". Nayeon hug momo but before she could hug mina.. Mina was already back away that makes Nayeon and jihyo look at her in confusion.

"Will about that.. Mina lose her memory.. She couldn't remember you all". Momo said as she grab Mina's arms as they sit on couch facing the two.

"What!!?".

"My ghad!!.. Is this true!?". Jihyo and nayeon exclaimed in shock while looking towards mina who has blank face.

"Yes.. Before i forget let's hangout now.. I know later on you'll busy with your work". The two look each other and back towards momo.

"We can't go out momoring. We're still in our working hours. The owner will got mad on us". Jihyo said.

"How about let's wait until all of us here dismiss.. Is it ok with you mina-yah?". Nayeon ask her and mina look at her intimidatingly. Nayeon was shock by her action and momo saw it.

"Yah!.. Why you're giving that face?..
Stop that!". Momo slightly push her and Mina secretly glare at her and jihyo and nayeon saw her. The two put their hand's on there mouth with their wide eyes.

"What?". Momo ask nayeon. Nayeon was about to tell her but jihyo pinch her arms secretly as she saw Mina's eyes watching them seriously.

"Mi... O-ouch!!.. Mi-anhae!  Haahha". Nayeon blurted out and momo look at her confused. "Why are you saying sorry?". Jihyo immediately cover the bunny.

"Oh!.. Don't mind her she was just hungry!.. Wait we will get our food.. We will back later.. Stay here ok and feel free". Jihyo and nayeon rush towards the door and close it immediately.

"Weird". Momo said and watch the television. "Yeah!... They're weird". Mina said as she smirk and momo didn't saw her as she was focused on the screen.

---------

💜: are you waiting for a smut?...

©KW

P.s: I'll change something on this story a little bit so it could be more thrilling. Do you agree about this?..
I hope you gave your opinion or suggestions about the story..

Still waiting ~