3

It's been a week that mina leave with the son's . She doesn't talk that much to chaeyoung because the latter was still against with her father marrying her.

She can't do anything though, her parents threat her and some of them are killing a person who's really an innocent person. Mina obey her parents cuz she doesn't want anymore trouble.

Mina didn't sleep in the same bed like Chanbyeol, they agreed that mina would stay in the son's house but not sleeping with the same bed so Chanbyeol offer her a guest room and she immediately agree with it.

----

On the other side, chaeyoung woke up in the middle of the night. She stands up and walk downstairs and arrive at the kitchen.

She groaned and open the refrigerator and get some chocolate milk and when she close it her eyes got widen and jump back hitting her back on the table..

"O-ouch!". Chaeyoung rub her back as she was still holding a box of milk. "What are you doing her?". Chaeyoung said coldly and glare to mina who's now have blank face.

"Thirsty". Mina whisper but something got caught Chaeyoung's attention. She was shock but she held it on. She saw mina licking her lips, her eyes telling danger. Chaeyoung bravely ignore her and get a cup and poured the milk while mina just looking at her.

"What do you want Ms. Myoui?". Chaeyoung ask her not looking to mina. She felt shever just by mina looking at her differently from head to toe. "You". Mina whisper but  chaeyoung didn't heard it and just continue drinking but later on the milk who's chaeyoung drinking scattered on the table.

"W-what are you doing!!?". Chaeyoung was so shocked when mina back hugging her. The grip on Mina's hand intensifies when chaeyoung trying to escape from her.

"L-let go of me!!". Chaeyoung hissed and keep trying to push mina away from her body. She admits that she likes the warm came from mina but she doesn't like the thing about her. She was so scared and mina likes what she was doing to her.

Mina was still holding her tightly but soon later mina was now full. She can't help it and bite Chaeyoung's neck that makes the younger gasp and moan slightly .

"Hmm.. Do what ever you like chaeyoung-ah, but one thing I assure you. You're mine!". Mina said and slowly lick the one that she bite and leave the frozen cub still holding her neck where mina bite.

"this is no good!". Mina stop on the stairs and pick a look on the kitchen, she saw chaeyoung holding her neck with her pale and shock face. She smirk and continue walking back to her room.

"Hmmm.. Now you know who i really was... Yes, i maybe a quiet person but I'm more dangerous when you fought with me". Mina smirk then later on she giggles. She close the door and lock it.

Mina was thinking about something when she hug chaeyoung earlier. She was thinking what's poking her hand earlier?, there's no stole or chair. Mina was confused and was eager to know about Chaeyoung's will being.

------

When the clock hit the time 5:30 in the morning. Chaeyoung rush and fix herself. She didn't take her breakfast and leave the house immediately before her and mina saw each other.

It was a nightmare to her. She doesn't like mina anymore. She looks innocent in the outside but she's not in the inside. She's faking it all.

She goes to her friends house which jeongyeon. Her and jeongyeon's house are near just few blocks away from each other.

"Unnie!!!.. Let me in!!". Chaeyoung furiously smashing the door bell.
"YAH!!.. SON CHAEYOUNG!.. DO YOU KNOW I WAS STILL SLEEPING!". The door open revealing an angry ostrich who wanna get on the fight.