The intention

"Tzuyu!.. Where did you go?!.. And where's chaeyoung??". Jihyo ask as soon as tzuyu approached them.

Tzuyu look away when Sana and Mina look at her. She didn't respond and immediately go away from them.

"Jeongyeon unnie, what happened to her?. Is there something wrong?". Jihyo ask.

"Yeah.. And also, i noticed that tzuyu go near towards mina". Momo said.

All eyes at mina.

"I broke up with her. I have my reasons and that's I'm confused". Mina said and put her bag on the bench.

"Confused of what?". Nayeon said.

"My feelings for her". Mina said.

"Tell me mina... Is there something between you and chaeyoung?". Sana ask as if she doesn't know anything.

All of them shock as they doesn't know chaeyoung was being all around with mina. After all, the thing between the three was a secret. It's just sana bring it to the topic so the others would know.

"Yes and No". Sana frown.

"I mean, Yes that chaeyoung was the other person why i broke up with tzuyu and No because Me and chaeyoung was not a thing and I'm also confused about my feelings towards the two of them. Earlier, i talk to chaeyoung on the fields but she just run away again". Mina said.

"Love triangle, hope all!". Nayeon said and smirk.

"Why are you even hoping in your relationship like that as if there someone will love you, you ugly grandma!". Jeongyeon tease her as she run away from nayeon while the others shake their heads.

--------

"Tzuyu!!". Tzuyu look back in surprise when a sudden hard slap meet her face.

"What the hell Sana!!". Tzuyu shout while holding her face.

"And do you think i know nothing!?..  You will regret this if something happens to chaeyoung!!. Why are you being like this to chaeyoung?. I know she has a crush with mina but she didn't confess to her because she respect your relationship with mina.
Back then until now, Chaeyoung always put the others happiness rather herself. Chaeyoung deserve to be happy!!.. It's not Chaeyoung's fault tzuyu!!, if you blame her like that blame mina instead because she was confused to her feelings with you and chaeyoung!!". Sana shout as her tears fall down on her face as she keep punching tzuyu's chest.

"Don't be so selfish tzuyu~.. Stop being so hard headed! And try to understand this situation!. You can't just blame her all around as if it was her really intention". Tzuyu grab Sana's arm's and push her slightly.

"I'm sorry...  But chaeyoung is not inside of the campus. She's missing". Tzuyu said calmly.

Sana's eyes widen and her face suddenly red in anger.

"This is your fault!, if you didn't hurt her this won't ever happen!!. I'll make sure you will regret this!". Sana again slap tzuyu's face before push her hardly away from her and went out from the rooftop.

-------

"I will crush you and burn you Alive!". Bambam said and puch Chaeyoung's face as the latter was still unconscious.

They tied her both hands and legs as she was standing on the wall.

"Catch this!". Jimin shout and throw a big wooden stick. "This is her fault why my parents are not working anymore!!". Bam-bam said and aim Chaeyoung's stomach.

Bambam keep smashing the stick amd jimin notice chaeyoung was slowly bleeding on her mouth.

"Stop!.. You really might kill her!". Jimin was about to stop him but to his shock bam-bam pulled the gun on his waist and pointed it to him.

"Don't stop me jimin!. I've waited this for so long!!, it's time to make the pain double!". Jimin regret anything . He doesn't know that bam-bam was really want to hurt her. He thought they would just make fun with her.
Chaeyoung doesn't have a sin towards him and yet he help bam-bam to make her suffer.

Chaeyoung was slowly waking up by the pain that she feels. Bambam stop smashing the stick to her body as he grab something on the other room.

Jimin unities her and help her to escape on the abandon factory at the center of the forest.

Half of the way that they just step, bam-bam's voice would be heard on the hallway.

"W-why -are you doing this?". Chaeyoung lowy said as her eyes was only one functioning properly as she look at jimin.

"Are you kidding me!?..  he would really kill you!..  I thought we just having fun but not until he keep torturing you nonstop". Jimin said and was about to open the door when bam-bam pulled the trigger as the bullet shot on jimin's leg.

"Fuck!". Jimin let go chaeyoung as he drop down on the floor, holding her leg.

"Chaeyoung run!". Jimin push her hardly but the gun that was bam-bam's holding shot on Chaeyoung's arm's.

"Arghh!!". Chaeyoung shout in pain. She hold hsr arms tightly and open the door as she run as fast as she could.

The factory was big and there was so many hallways. Chaeyoung was indeed lost and just hide herself to the open room.

"Why I am always leaving like this?. Am i not allowed to be happy anymore and that's why I'm suffering right now?". Chaeyoung whisper as she remember what happened to her. Her tears rushing on her face and ignore her bleeding arms.

....

What i am thinking?😒...

©kw

Ps: didn't edit sorry for wrong spelling and grammatical errors..