Chapter 21 - The outburst and confession.

Hoseok and Isha reached the parking lot, where Hoseok quickly opened the car door for her, waiting until she was comfortably seated before getting in himself. As they drove away, a heavy silence filled the car. Hoseok tried to think of something to say but struggled with the right words.

Finally, he blurted out, "Noona, would you accept me?"

Startled, Isha turned to him. "Hah, what do you mean, Hobi?"

"I mean... I like you so much. Not just as a sister, but as someone I could spend my life with. I don't care about your illness; it doesn't matter to me. Please, let me care for you and love you like a lover." Hoseok's voice trembled slightly, but his determination was clear. He had to know how Isha felt.

"Hobi, are you okay? Did you really just say that?" Isha asked, her voice full of disbelief.

"I'm okay, and I'm serious. I've liked you for a long time. Please, don't turn me down. I'll give you all the time you need, just... please?" Hoseok's plea hung in the air, filled with raw emotion.

Isha took a deep breath. "Sure, let's give it a try. But please, give me some time. I'll try, and I'm sure I'll feel the same way," she said, a soft smile forming on her lips.

Hoseok was so surprised that he pulled the car over. He looked at her, wide-eyed, searching for any hint that she might be joking. But all he saw was her sweet, reassuring smile.

Tears welled up in his eyes as he realized she was serious. "I'm not making this up, I swear. I liked you back then too, but I didn't want to give myself false hope. There were so many reasons... but let's just go with the flow," Isha said, holding his hand gently.

Hoseok smiled like an idiot, overwhelmed with happiness. He started the car again, determined never to let her go.

At Isha's Home

Back at Isha's home, Namjoon helped Yoongi set the table while Yoongi finished preparing breakfast. The triplets were watching cartoons in the living room, their laughter filling the space.

"Is there anything else you need me to do, Hyung?" Namjoon asked.

"No, everything's set. You can call them to the table. Breakfast is ready," Yoongi replied with a smile.

Namjoon nodded and called out, "Breakfast is ready, little ones! Come sit down at the table."

Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung hurried to the table, eager to eat.

"Yoonie Hyung, can we have dessert after this?" Jimin asked, his puppy eyes pleading.

"Sure, as long as you all finish your breakfast and take your medicine. All of you," Yoongi said firmly.

"Okay, Hyung, we'll finish everything," the boys chorused.

"What kind of milk do you want? I have banana, chocolate, and strawberry," Yoongi offered.

"Minnie wants chocolate, Hyung," Jimin said.

"Taetae wants strawberry," Taehyung added.

"Kookie wants banana," Jungkook chimed in.

"Alright, eat well. If you finish all your food, we can go out for ice cream once Noona comes back, okay?" Yoongi said.

"Yeay! Ice cream!" they cheered in unison.

But as lunchtime approached, Jimin began to grow uneasy. Isha still hadn't come home, and he was starting to miss her terribly. While he was playing with Taehyung and Jungkook in his room, tears suddenly welled up in his eyes, and he began to cry.

"Noona... Minnie wants Mummy..." Jimin cried out, his heart aching with longing.

Taehyung, alarmed, held Jimin's hand, trying to comfort him. "Kookie, call Yoonie Hyung," he instructed.

Jungkook quickly ran to the kitchen, his face a picture of distress. "Hyung, Jiminie is crying. He wants Mummy..." Jungkook's voice wavered as he fought back tears.

Namjoon quickly hugged him, then he and Yoongi rushed to the bedroom.

Inside, they found Taehyung hugging Jimin, both of them crying. Namjoon hurriedly led Taehyung and Jungkook out of the room, leaving Yoongi to comfort Jimin.

"Come on, let's sit on the sofa," Namjoon said, wiping their tears away. "I'm not mad at you, Taetae, or you, Kookie. You both did a great job trying to help Jiminie. Don't be sad."

As Namjoon comforted them, they heard the front door open. Isha and Hoseok walked in, concern etched on their faces.

"Hyungie..." Jungkook cried as he ran to Hoseok and hugged him tightly.

"Hey, Kookie, why are you crying, bun? What happened?" Hoseok asked, his voice gentle as he lifted Jungkook onto his lap.

"What happened, Joonie?" Isha asked, her worry clear.

"It's Jimin, Noona. He misses you a lot. He started crying and calling for you," Namjoon explained.

Isha's heart sank. She quickly dropped her bag and ran to Jimin's room. "Baby," she called softly.

Jimin, who had been crying in Yoongi's lap, immediately jumped up and ran to her. "Mummy, Minnie misses you. Why did you leave Minnie? Minnie didn't do anything wrong," he sobbed, clinging to her desperately.

Isha's heart broke as she held him close, her own tears falling. She rubbed his back soothingly. Yoongi gave her a small, supportive smile before quietly leaving the room, knowing they needed this moment alone.

"I'm sorry, baby. Mummy had to work, but I would never leave you. You are my everything. Don't ever think I would abandon you," Isha whispered, her voice thick with emotion.

Jimin sniffled, tightening his grip around her waist. Isha gently caressed his cheek, wiping away his tears and kissing his forehead.

"Mummy will never leave you, okay? No matter what," she promised, picking him up and carrying him to the bed. She laid down beside him, wrapping him in her arms.

"Let's take a short nap. Mummy will hold you until you wake up," Isha said, her voice soothing. Jimin nodded, his small body exhausted from crying. He nestled into her neck, his breathing gradually slowing as he drifted off to sleep.

Isha held him close, her heart full of love and guilt, vowing never to let him feel abandoned again. Soon, she too fell asleep, holding her precious boy close.