Chapter 6 - Lunch with boss

They arrives at one of the expensive restaurant. Her jaw dropped. "Siwon shi. You do not need to bring us here. It's to much. We can just eat at simple restaurant or cafe." Isha try to refuse to enter the restaurant. However, she follow them back since Siwon had enter with Jimin hold his hand.

She sat beside Jimin as it's easy for her to monitor Jimin while he eat. He can be messy sometimes. Siwon pour water to her glass and Jimin. 

"Jimin, once food arrive please eat more ok. Hyung will treat you really good food today ok." Siwon said. He was smiling looking at Jimin happily nodded.

"This is your first task by the way. Please take good picture." Siwon said. Isha was confused. However, she still follow what her boss said. 

"Jimin, can you wait for a while. Lets noona to take picture first. besides the food is still hot." Jimin was nodded. 

"Ok Hyung. Jimin will wait." Siwon laugh looking at Jimin licking his lip and stared at the food.

"Ok I'm done. Let's eat shall we. Thank you for the food. We will eat well." Isha said. He look at Jimin and make Jimin plate first. some vegetable, meat and rice on his plate. blow it carefully to make sure it's not hot and place in front of Jimin. 

"Careful Minnie. eat slowly ok." Jimin just nodded and quickly raise his chopstick and eat the food. 

"Hyung it's was so good. Jimin like it so much." He much his food slowly as what Isha always taught.

Siwon gaze at Isha. Her appearance was motherly. She always have that aura to make people feel calmed just by looking at her. Why she still single is always a question. He did ask her but Isha only laugh received as an answered.

"Thank you for the food hyung. Jimin is so full right now. Jimin like hyung more." Jimin voice a bit high. Siwon was startled a bit. 

"It's not much Jimin. would you like to have dessert." Isha cut it before Jimin could reply him. 

"No more please. It's more than enough. I thought you will have a meeting after this?" Siwon looking at his watch. 

"Oh god. I gonna be late. Lets me drop you home." He walk out from the restaurant.

"It's ok. We will take a train. I'll promise Jimin to take him for a walk. Please take care of the work first Siwon."

"Sure?" Isha nodded. 

"Be careful ok. Call me if any. Jiminie, take care. Don't make noona exhausted much ok. 

"Ok Hyung. Jimin is promise." Jimin hug Siwon. He wave at him until the car drive off the road.

Isha hold Jimin's hand and pull him toward train station. Jimin sing softly. He was so happy and jumping around Isha. Once arrive that the station close to their house. 

They walk down the straight and stop by at nearby cafe which happen to be Yoongi cafe.

"Please wait a while." They heard voice behind the counter. Isha was looking at the phone scroll down any urgent things that she need to follow up and look toward the counter when hear Jimin talk to someone.

"Yoongi hyung? are you working here?" 

"Jimin, why you here?" Jimin pointed his finger at Isha. 

"Noona want to have some coffee while Jimin want strawberry milkshake." Isha chuckle while listen to what Jimin order.

Suddenly she frowned her face make Jimin looking to the floor. "Please noona?" Isha release a small laugh. 

"Sure baby you can since you behave so well and eat your food well. Anything you want beside that? We can bring to the park than?" Isha ask. It's been a while Jimin did not get his favorite drinks.

She can feel that his eyes was sparkling towards the cake counter. He ask politely. "Can I have the chocolate cake noona?" 

"Sure you can. Yoongi, can you pack 2 chocolate cake as well. We going to the park."

"Can I join later?" Yoongi ask. 

"Sure. why not. the more the merrier right Jimin. 

"Yeay."

**************************************

To short..... Next chapter... Will revealing about Jimin.