Chapter 29 - Vmin confession

Jimin and Taehyung were happy to play with their plushie. They all have a tea party together. Sometimes they try to take each other's toys, and sometimes they share what they have.

Isha feels calm when she looks at them. Isha is looking at the time. It is already 1 o'clock in the afternoon. She cleared the table and took her stuff to her room. She should start cooking right now.

"Minnie, do you like me?" Taehyung asked. 

"Of course. You are my soulmate." Jimin giggled. Isha smiles as she watches them.

"Taetae, do you like kookie?" Jimin asked. Taehyung blushing. 

"Oooooo taetae like kookie." Jimin laughed at blushing Taehyung.

"Minnie like who?" Taehyung asked back. 

"Minnie like Yoonie hyung." Jimin began to turn red. Isha is extremely happy. She pretended she didn't hear the conversation.

"Can Minnie have some cake later, Mummy?" Jimin called from the living room. 

"Sure, baby, if you eat all of your food." Isha said. Taehyung suddenly felt sad.

Jimin kept playing, and suddenly he heard Taehyung crying. 

"Help, Mummy." Jimin started shouting from the living room.

Isha is shocked and rushes over to them to find that Taehyung was crying. Isha quickly gave him a hug. 

"Minnnie, why is Taetae crying? Did you harm each other?" Isha asked.

"No mummy, Minnie did not do anything. Minnie swear." Jimin said. 

"What's the matter with you, bub? Feeling sick?" Isha asked.

"Taetae wants a mummy too. But Taetae doesn't have a mummy. Taetae is sad because Minnie has a mummy but Taetae doesn't." Taehyung said and continued crying. Isha feels shattered.

"Mummy, can Taetae call you mummy too." Jimin asked. His eyes brim with tears. 

"Of course baby. Taetae, you can call noona mummy if you want too." Isha said.

Isha ruffled their hair. She feels proud of Jimin. "Are you sure? You can be my mummy too?" Taehyung asked. His eyes lifted up. 

"Sure. You can call me mummy too. Mummy loves both of you." Isha said.

Taehyung immediately hugged Isha. He turned to Jimin and hugged him too. "Minnie, Taetae has a mummy like Minnie too. Taetae happy. Thank you Minnie." Taehyung said.

Jimin hugged him back. "Minnie is happy too. Minnie doesn't want taetae to feel sad." Jimin said. 

"Mummy is happy too. Don't cry. Mummy will be sad if both of you cry." Isha said.

"No, we are not crying. Jimin shed his tears. He does the same at Taehyung and Isha. 

"Please play nicely. Mummy continues cooking. We will eat lunch later okay." Isha smiled.

"Okay mummy." Isha kissed their forehead and walked back to the kitchen to continue on with her cooking. He feels proud of Jimin today.

Not long after, all the food was already on the table. They recited their prayer before starting to eat. Isha is proud as both of them finish their meal. As promised, Isha gives them a chocolate cake for dessert.