Chapter 45 - A hiding story pt 1.

Not too far from the cafe, Hoseok gives them a little horn. Lucky him as he arrived as soon as possible. If not, all of them would walk all the way home. "Get's in. I can see that both their eyes almost shut." Hoseok said.

Isha giggled. Yoongi helps both of Jimin and Jungkook at the back seat and opens the front door only to shove Isha in. "You should call us Hobi, for sure we will wait." Yoongi said.

"I thought I could be there early, Hyung. The traffic was not a joke today." Hobi said.

"How was the meeting?" Isha asked.

"Everything was good. We think we should do a friendly visit to each other's school first. It would be a good experience for both of them since we teach different types of dance."

"That was great. It is a good learning point for both of your academies."

"Noona, how about we just order take out for dinner. I don't think we have the energy to cook tonight."

"I think the same too."

Isha looks behind. She saw Jimin and Jungkook sleep soundly while hugging their plushie. Yoongi seemed love struck so much as he kept on looking at Jimin to make sure that his sleep was not interrupted.

Isha softly tabbed Hoseok's thigh and motioned him to look behind. Hoseok glared from his front mirror and smiled widely. They arrived home after a 15 minute drive. Luckily their apartment has an elevator or else it would be tiring for Yoongi and Hoseok to carry Jimin and Jungkook.

Isha quickly opened the door wide to give way for Hoseok and Yoongi at first. She walked to the kitchen counter, poured 2 glasses of water and brought it to Yoongi and Hoseok. Both of them quickly took the glasses and drank half of it.

"Tired?" Isha asked while giggling.

"Not really Noona. Jimin is not that heavy." Yoongi said while finishing his water.

"So do Jungkook. But I feel that he is kind of losing a little weight. I've noticed, lately he has not been eating much."

"Don't worry Hobi, we will work on that later. I think we know why those things happen already."

"Do either of you mind sharing it with me." Yoongi said. He looked so worried. He was about to ask this morning when he looked at the bandage on Jungkook's hand but he knew that was not the right time.

"How about we discuss this tonight. Let's wash up first and order the food. Yoongi, maybe you can sleep here tonight?"

"Sure Noona. I'm going home now." Yoongi placed his glass on the coffee table and walked to the door. "See you later." Yoongi said and opened the front door.

Isha stood up from her place when she heard the door sound, thinking of going for a shower. However, Hoseok slowly pulled her with the result that she fell into his lap. "Hobi-ah." She whispers.

"Just five minutes please. I miss you so much today." Hoseok hugged her tightly.

"I'm sweaty and smelly. Let me take a shower first."

"Just five minutes please." Isha gives in and cuddles closely. She placed her face on his chest listening to his heart beating.

Unfortunately for them, Yoongi made a turn back to ask if they needed something from the grocery store and had to witness himself with these two cute couples hugging and cuddling each other.

Yoongi slowly turned back and walked to the front door and closed it slowly. "You're gonna be the death of me Hobi-ah." Yoongi smirks to himself.

After taking a shower, he wandered around the house, collecting dirty clothes and tossing them into the washing machine. He glanced around the house and noticed that all of his time had been spent taking showers and doing laundry.

Yoongi made his way to the fridge. He recalled that Sungmin had given him two containers of kimchi to share with Isha two days earlier. Considering how much time he spent at Isha's, he thought it necessary to bring the two containers along.

He left his home and headed over to Isha's after making sure all the switches were off and the washing machine was set to timer mode.

He was surprised to find the house so quiet and wondered if they had fallen asleep from exhaustion. When he entered the kitchen, Hoseok was just finishing up boiling the water and chopping the fruit.

"I thought we ordered take away?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes we do. I'm waiting for you hyung. Just cut some fruit for a little and I want to make the milk pudding for them. I always make it for Jungkook as it will help him to sleep at night."

"I'm not so picky about the food. You can just order anything the kids and Isha Noona likes. Speaking of that, can you make it extra for Jimin as well? I think it can help him as well."

"Sure Hyung. It was not that hard. You just need to boil the milk with some sugar honey and a cinnamon stick until it becomes a little ticker."

"I should put notes on that. Maybe I can make that for Jimin later."

Jimin walked to the kitchen and hugged Yoongi's waist. He looked so fresh after getting a shower. "Yoonie hyung can I have water please?" He asked.

"Sure bub. Where is Jungkook?"

"Noona cleaned up his wound. It looks so bad, Hyung. Is Kookie okay? He will be alright right?" Yoongi frowns while looking at Hoseok. He takes a glass and fills it with water and brings it to the kitchen table.

Yoongi helped Jimin to sit down and give him the water. He ruffles his hair and cares for his back. "He will be okay bub. You know that Kookie is a strong boy. He will recover in no time."

"Promise?"

"Promise. Please refrain from playing with him too harshly while he is recovering. We don't want his injury to worsen, do we?"

"Yes hyung. I promise."

Isha walked hand in hand with Jungkook toward the dining table. After making sure Jungkook sits properly, he opens the fridge and takes the frozen banana bread that she made yesterday and reheats it in the microwave.

Isha was able to sense that there was not a pleasant vibe in the room. Jimin may have voiced his concern for Jungkook's wellness. At the same time, Yoongi is still unaware of the true story.