Chapter 24 - Angel is watching.

Isha had literally just finished cleaning up when her phone started ringing. She smiles as she checks her caller ID. 

"Hi, baby." Isha feels warmed by Hoseok's voice. 

"Did you arrive safely?" Isha asks.

"Yes. Before I called you, I put Jungkook to bed and cleaned up. 

"What do you do?" I just finished cleaning too. 

"I'm about to go to sleep now." Isha walks to the kitchen to get a glass of water and then walks back to her room.

"Have you taken your medicine baby?"

"I am about to."

"Good, take them and go to sleep right away, all right. If you are okay, I will call you in the morning."

"Yes, I will. You too hobi. Sleep tight. Of course you can call me at any time. Good night."

"Go to sleep, baby. I'll miss you."

Isha laughed. She ended the call and quickly took her pills. She keeps it in the mini-fridge by her bed. Isha wakes up once more to check on Jimin. She smiles, looks at him sleeping peacefully, and gives him a kiss on the forehead.

Then she tucks the blanket around him and turns on the night light. Once she was done, she went back to her room. She fell asleep right away because she was so tired and because the medicine she took made her feel sleepy.

3rd person POV

He looked at Jimin, who was sleeping soundly. He realizes that he won't be able to take care of him or play with him for a while. He did everything he could to protect him. This is the only thing he can do to protect Jimin.

"Jimin, please take care of yourself. Listen to your Noona. I won't be able to watch you anymore after this." He wiped away his tears without realizing that the pink dust had landed on Jimin's bed. The angel moves to different places by flicking his wand.

He flew to another place. The two brothers were hugging each other and sleeping soundly. He smiled at them. Here, he is looking at the man he once loved but is unable to tell him how he feels. 

This man still has those cute dimples, which drive him crazy. In his mind, he knows that the man has completely forgotten about him. Every time he saw him, his heart beat faster. Even though he's not a person, he sometimes wonders why these things keep happening to him.

At Isha's place.

It's been half a year since they relocated to be nearer to the friends and family members she misses the most. They were the last people she expected to see. 

Isha still thinks about what Hoseok told her three days ago. She couldn't believe how fast she had grown to like him. despite the fact that they had promised to take their time and not hurry.

Even though they've known each other for years, she's always felt this way about him. Due to their age difference, she can't tell him. Hoseok was a beautiful person who had a smile on his face at all times. 

Isha hopes she has made the right decision. She knows she'll need someone, just as she knows Jimin will always be by Yoongi's side no matter what happens.