Chapter 16 - Work and Hospital

The meeting went well. Isha finally calmed herself when she received an update from Yoongi about Jimin's condition. She still feels guilty as she never been this clumsy during taking care of Jimin and herself. She checks her phone once again since Siwon, still talking with the owner of the restaurant, found Yoongi texting her.

Yoongi: Take your time Noona and please ensure that you eat as well. We just finished our lunch and I will take Jimin to the cafe for some work.

Isha: Sure I will. Thanks again Yoonie. I'm sorry. I might take some time here as there is another meeting that I need to attend. I will go back as soon as we finish the meeting.

Yoongi: Stop it Noona. Stop apologizing. You did nothing wrong. You work too much to explain why this happens. Please Noona. Now please take care of your work. I will text you if any are ok. By the way, Jimin said he misses you and loves you.

Isha: Sure I will. Tell Jimin I love and miss him too. I am going back as soon as I finish my work.

Isha smiles. She felt better once she received a text from Yoongi. 

"Everything ok Isha. you seem a bit off today. I know a part was you forget about Jimin. Is there anything that you would like to share with me." Siwon asks. Isha gives a smile. 

"I don't know. A lot of things happen today. But, as of now I am alright. So where is our next appointment?" Isha asked.

" You will know later." Siwon said. He quickly grabs the laptop and Isha files and notes book and walks to the car. Isha just shakes her head. Sometimes, she just didn't know if she was able to work in another company if she was not working with the current company. Siwon and his father help her so much since she started working until now.

They currently arrive at the Busan Hospital. Isha frowns. It's a place that she no longer visits due to moves. The place that brought a lot of tears to her and Jimin. The place that she was supposed to come due to the illness and nobody knows about this. Isha wonders why they are coming here.

Isha follows Siwon slowly to the familiar room. Her heart beat fast. She keeps questioning why Siwon came to the hospital and walking to the room that she has no longer visited since she and Jimin moved out from Busan.

Siwon walked to the reception. "Hi, I have an appointment with Dr. Lee. May I know where his room is?" Siwon asks one of the nurses. The nurse checked for the appointment. 

"Mr. Choi right. Dr. Lee room will be on the 3rd floor. You may take the elevator and go to your right. 

"Sure. Thank you so much." Siwon slightly bows and walks to Isha. 

"Lets go noona." Siwon said. He grabs Isha's shoulder and walks to the elevator. He can see that Isha is nervous right now. However, this is the only chance that he had to help Isha as his father kept on asking him to Bring Isha here.

Isha looked at the Door. Dr. Lee DongHae. Isha fidgeted. She pulled Siwon's hand that was about to knock the door. 

"Siwon-ah. Can you tell me what is going to happen. Please let me know first before we enter the room." Siwon. Sigh. 

"I'm sorry Noona. Dad made this appointment and asked me to bring you here. He said that you keep on delaying the appointment." Siwon looks at Isha and quickly looks down. He feel guilty not to inform Isha first but this is the only opportunity that he has while they have the meeting. 

"Is ok. Don't worry. I'm just curious and of course nervous as well. Lets go." Isha finally said. 

**********************************************************************************************

Sorry for the short chapter. will post more.