Chapter 9 - Having lunch together

"Where we gonna eat Noona? I will treat anything you want." Namjoon said. He helped to open the door for Isha and Jimin while Taehyung has jumped to the front seat.

"I have one restaurant that I want to try near here. Actually it's for my article as well. If you don't mind can we having lunch there?" Isha ask. 

"Sure of coz anything for you Noona."

"Can we go to Tosokchon Samgyetang. unless if you would like to have other meal Noona don't mind if you would like to eat any different meal. How bout you Taehyung what you like to eat?" Isha ask Teahyung.

"I eat everything Noona. You did not ask Jimin." He ask back.

"Sorry my dear. Baby what you wanna eat?" Isha ask while giggle. She grab small bread inside the bag and hand it to Jimin.

"Noona always know what Jimin want to eat." Jimin said while looking at Isha lovingly. He then took the bread and slowly eating it.

They arrive at the restaurant start queue up. "Oh my god. the queues are too long. Are you able to wait. If not we can find another restaurant." Isha said. no wonder her colleague ask her to come here for the review.

"I'm ok with this Noona. Taetae, are you ok or did you hungry?" Namjoon ask while ruffle his hair. 

"I'm ok Hyung. I can wait." Taehyung smile.

"Don't you need to go to work after this?" Isha ask.

"No Noona. Don't worry about that. Jimin is my last patient for today. I request time off due to we need to arrange something. I just move in here and need to settle our house and all." Namjoon said.

"Oh that's good then." Isha Said. She look at Jimin with smile. It seems like he gets along well with Taehyung. She feel relief.

"I'm so amazed with you Noona. You still take care of him without fail. Did you take care of yourself?" Isha looked surprised. He look at Namjoon with question.

"Yeay. Noona, hyung we can go in now." Taehyung said. He grab Jimin hand and follow the waiters.

They settle at their table. Isha sat beside Jimin while Namjoon sat opposite her and Taehyung beside him. They looked at the menu and decided to order Samgyetang (type of chicken soup), Haemul Panjeon(a pancake).

"Please give us a lot of food." Teahyung said. Isha just smile at Taehyung.

"I just can't believe that I will see most all of you again. It's such a long time and everybody has growing up. You be a Doctor like you want. I just proud of you." Isha start the conversation.

"Who did you meet also Noona?" Namjoon ask. 

"It's happen that Yoongi just live in front of our apartment. He runs a cafe just near our neighbourhood." Isha said.

"How is he Noona?" Namjoon ask. Isha just smile. 

"He good. I can see he is better, in good health. Just a bit skinny. I hope he can gain a little weight." Isha Said. 

Namjoon only chuckle. He just remember Isha use to scold all of them if did not want to eat. Even Heechul Hyung would have said anything. Is not that she doesn't like skinny people. It just she thought that the boys will not strong enough and will fall sick if did not have enough food.

"Should we go for dinner. All of us. Maybe around next week. Is someone i want you to meet also Noona." Namjoon said. 

"Alright, sure then I think it's not a problem. Or why not we gather at my house. I can cook and we can eat near the park to our house. We can set a campfire there." Isha ask.

"Yeay, Jimin love that too Noona." Jimin look at Taehyung. 

"Taetae is coming too right?" "Of course I will come whenever Jimin there. And I want you to meet Kookie too." Taehyung said. 

"Who is that?" Jimin ask. 

"He is Taehyung good friend. He can be your best friend too." Namjoon said with a smile. Jimin nodded.