Prologue - To a new beginning.

Her eyes wandered around the house. Near the living room, there are a number of boxes that have been labeled. This was done so that it would be simpler to organize the contents contained within the boxes once they moved into their new home.

The contents of the box were split down the middle, with half belonging to her and the other half to her younger brother. Her gaze was drawn to the coffee table that was directly in front of him.

She was so preoccupied with her work that she failed to remember to keep the laptop and the organizer in the bag that was sitting next to the table. She was in the process of placing the laptop back into her bag when she accidentally knocked over the organizer that had been placed on the sofa table.

She took a deep breath. Return the organizer to the bag. A piece of envelope slipped from the organizer unintentionally. The caretaker of the orphanage house where she used to live before moving out with her adoptive family gave her an envelope.

'I wish you and your little brother would find your happiness soon' was written on the envelope. She carefully opened the envelope and discovered three fragments of a picture. The photo depicted a memory she shared with her three younger brothers.

She smiled as she looked at the photo. One of them was when they were at the large tree beside the orphanage home, where she had two others standing next to and behind her while one of the kids dozed off on her lap.

Her eyes swell up with tears as she looks at the photo. She misses them so badly. They were kept apart from one another by their adoptive parents. She is holding out hope that she will be successful in locating them in the near future.

"Noona..."

"Yes, baby."

"You're not in the bed."

"Sure baby. I'm coming after you."

She placed the photo back in the envelope and kept it in her bag with the organizer. Soon after, she fell asleep with her younger brother, hoping that everything would be found.

While their sleeping, someone watching them lovingly. 

*************************************

Hope this chapter is better than before. I'll try my best to make it better.