I Have Risen from the Dead

Hey, everyone! This work blew up more than I really could've ever imagined! I'm really grateful for all the reads, like, and comments it's received! I wrote this back when I was in middle school (I had dreams of being an author back then) and my writing skills weren't the best. However, it's nice to know so many people appreciated it and still do now despite the fact that the show has long since ended.

I did want to come on and say that I do appreciate the support and since I'm not present on this app like I used to be (I wrote in middle and early high school and I'm 18 now lmao). If you guys do want to interact with me more in a more current space I do have an art account on Instagram that I post regularly on and can interact with people more on there! I'm planning on doing some fan art at some point and making some new friends and I would love to interact with more people (and fans of my wild middle school ramblings 😂)

I do hope this doesn't come off like I'm trying to promote myself (I really can't make any money off things right now so I'm not!) I'm just hoping for some more interaction and friendships to be formed!

I want to thank everyone again for their support! I'll try to be somewhat present here but if anyone really wants to talk to me or anything you can reach me at my Instagram art account (@leafyscribblies). I really appreciate you all and thank you for all the love and support, it means the world to me!