When Something Bad Happens Part 2 ~Garnet~

(Sorry for the Part 1/2 thing guys. My phone was about to die and I had to save and publish before it did.)

Tears streamed down Ruby's face. She hugged Sapphire's limp body tightly. You watch, terrified and confused. You notice the gem from the creature, Sapphire was clutching it tightly.

"Mom. Look." You point to it, she look down at it.

She grabbed it from Sapphire's hand and bubbled it. Sapphire opened her eye and looked at you. Ruby looked at her an smiled in relief.

"Oh Saph thank god your ok!" She hugged her tightly and Sapphire hugged back.

"It's ok Ruby." Sapphire said smiling.

They pull you into the hug and you smile. Sapphire noticed Ruby's cracked gem and looked at her.

"Your gems cracked." Ruby nodded.

"It's ok. We can fix it." She replied and you smile.

"Ok let's go." They start to walk to the house.

You grin evily and bend down to the ground. You pick up some snow and roll it into a ball. You aim and hit Ruby in the back of the head. The two stop and Sapphire starts to laugh.

"What?" Ruby asked grabbing snow from her hair.

You laugh and she turns to you. Maybe the fountain could wait. You smile as she tries to hit you with snow balls. She misses each time.

"Ruby, babe. Your a terrible aim." You laugh harder and so does Ruby.

"I know Saph."