When You Get Your Gem ~Steven~

(Tiny Ruby! THERE ARE 3! THEY ARE SO CUTE! I wanna hug them! Can't wait for Steven Bomb! Only 6 more days!)

A gem was running around terrorizing Beach City. It was really dangerous so everyone on the team was needed to help get rid of it. You run into the city with Garnet, Amethyst,  Pearl, and your dad. Everyone attacked the gem. Garnet was thrown onto the roof of a random business. Amethyst was slammed into the boardwalk and Pearl was thrown into the ocean. Your dad ran forward with his shield ready. It grabbed him and threw him into a tree. You run forward with no weapon. You start punching and kicking it. It grabbed you and hold you tightly.

"LET! GO!" You scream as you try to break away from it's grasp.

The creature screeched and it's body began to smoke. Your eyes widened in fear. What the heck was it doing?! The gem looked at you. It shoved it gem deep into your skin. You scream in pain as it became attached to you. The gem disappeared and you fell onto the ground and passed out.

-le time skip-

Everyone was looking at you when you opened your eyes. All the people were around you too, which made you feel a bit uncomfortable. Your dad was at your side with the gems.

"What happened?" You asked.

He pointed to your (insert random body part here). You look at it and see a gem. A freakin gem. Your eyes widened.

"Don't freak out. It's ok." He said as he placed a hand on your shoulder.

"What does this mean exactly?" You asked.

"We have no idea." Garnet replied.

(Sorry it's short. I'm not creative yet.)