When Your Enemy Notices Your Gem ~Garnet~

You and your best fiend had decided to go for a walk. You were telling her all about the scary dorito, who had escaped and was now living in the bathroom, and how you had gotten a gem.

"Wow! Did it hurt?" They asked.

"Well once I woke up I felt kinda sore and stuff." You reply.

"It sounds terrible. Can it do anything?"

"I'm not sure. But my mom and the gems said it room a while for Steven to learn how to do stuff with his."

"Oh."

Suddenly (insert enemy's name here) ran in front of you. They shove your friend to the side and kick you to the ground.

"(ENEMY NAME)!" Your friend shouted angrily.

"Oh shut it." (Enemy name) said as they punched your friend in the face.

Your friend fell onto the ground holding their face. You're instantly up on your feet. (Enemy name) looked at you and smirked.

"Well, well, looks like you decided to fight back." They say.

"Just leave us alone!" You say as you push past them to get your friend.

"Hey!" They grab your arm and look at your gem.

"What is that?! Ugh it's some ugly rock! No wonder it's attached to you! Where did it come from?! Did it grow out of you?!" They started to laugh.

"SHUT UP!" You tried to punch them but the twisted your arm and kicked your gem.

Your gem cracked and you screamed in pain. The released you and you fell onto your knees. The laughed.

"Looks like you have a new weak spot." They kicked your gem again.

"QUIT IT!" Your friend yelled as the kicked (enemy name) in the stomach.

"GET OFF!" They kicked your friend in the face.

"You need to learn that violence is wrong!" You yelled as you kicked their leg.

They fell back and kicked your gem from below. It cracked more.

"I'll break that ugly stone someday! If you don't want it to be today I suggest you leave!" They yell, your friend gasped.

You ran off. As fast as you could go. You didn't care anymore. You didn't care about anything. You just wanted to be alone. You ran into the woods and sat under a tree. You looked at your cracked gem as tears streamed down your face. You didn't know what to do. You didn't want to go to your mom and you weren't going back anywhere. You were alone.