When You Get Bullied ~Steven~

(Again your about 9)
You had just used all your money to buy a new bike. Your last one had been crushed by a gem creatures attack on Beach City. It was just the right size for you, and it was (f/c)! You loved (f/c). You were riding it when one of the tires pops. The bike falls over with you still on it. You set up and look in the tire to see a piece if glass. You pull it out and walk to a dumpster, throwing it away. You walk back to your bike to find three boys, each around your age.

"Man what a stupid bike!", one if the boys said kicking it.

"Hey!" You yelled running over.

"Oh I see why! It's a little girls!" Another said in a baby voice laughing.

"Hey I'm only nine! How old are you? 2?" You say and the two push you.

"Owch." You murmur as you look at your scrapped legs.

"Oh what? Wittle baby gonna cry?" The taller boy said laughing.

"No." You say, the boy in the back started at you.

"Oh so what you gonna cry for mommy?" The other said laughing.

"If I would I would cry for mommy because I don't have one. I will call for my dad and the Crystal Gems!", the boy in the back watches, you grab a nearby rock and throw it at the tallest one.

"Hey!" The one next to him yelled as the tall one falls to the ground, it had hit him in the eye.

"Run." The boy in the back said to you, his friend pushes him.

"Hey no way (b/f)! Don't take her side! She just hit him in the face!" He yelled pointing to his friend who was crying on the ground.

"I'm gonna do what I want!" The boy shouted back, you grab your bike and watch, ready to run.

"No. You'll do what we want!" The other boy shouted back.

"Run kid!" (B/f) called as the one kid punched him in the face.

"Hang on I'll help you!" You yelled grabbing another rock and throwing it at the other boy, hitting him in the side of the head.

"OW!" He screamed falling to the ground, holding his head.

"Thanks!" The boy said standing up and running away.

"No prob bob!" You yell to him, grabbing your bike and running back to the temple.

You run inside to see Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and your dad. Garnet sat on the couch with Pearl why'll Amethyst was eating everything in the fridge. You dad, Steven Universe, was setting on the ground next to Pearl and Garnet playing cards. You drop your bike and flop onto the ground exhausted.

"Yo (y/n)! What's up?", Amethyst greeted you as she stuffed a sandwich into her mouth.

"Howdy. Bang." Garnet said making a gun with her hand and pretending to fire it.

"Hello (y/n)." Pearl said smiling, Steven walked over to you.

"(Y/n) are you ok?" He asked helping you up.

"Yeah. My tire popped and then these kids started to be mean. But I took care of it." You say smiling, they all looked at you.

"What did you do?", Pearl asked, I looked like she was in the mood for a story.

"I hit them in the head with rocks.", you say flatly.

Amethyst burst into laughter falling off of the counter. Garnet smiled and Pearl looked at you. Steven looked at you and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Why?" He asked, you smile.

"I was doing what you always do. They started to come for me so I protected myself. And then they turned on their friend and started to punch him. So I protected him too.", Steven smiled.

"Well you did the right thing. And for that." He said making a dramatic pause.

"You can come on missions with us now." You smile excitedly and hug him.

"Thanks dad!"