When You Get Bullied ~Amethyst~

(Again about 9)

You and Steven had just walked out of the big donut. You had gotten donuts for everyone, well except Pearl who never ate. You mother, Amethyst, was on a mission with the others and Steven, being a nice friend, stayed behind to hang with you. You reached into the bang to grab a donut when suddenly the bag was pulled from your grasp. You gasp in surprise and look up to see a kid on a skate board riding away with your donuts.

"HEY!" You yell running after him, Steven followed.

"(Y/n)!" Steven panted, you ran faster and jumped for him.

"Gotcha!" You yell as your hands wrap around his ankle.

"Hey no!" He yelled as the board slipped and you fell to the ground.

"Stupid kid!" He yelled as you climbed off of him.

"Give us out donuts back!" You say angrily, he laughed.

"Or what?" You smile.

"This." You throw a punch but he dodges, he grabs his skate board and hits you in the back with it, you scream and fall to the ground.

"(Y/n)!" Steven yells rushing to your side, tears of pain run down your face as you try to get up.

"Haha weak little girl wants her do.....nuts." The boy fell over and Steven caught the bag.

"What happened?" You asked and Steven smiled.

"I threw my shield at his head." You laugh, it hurt our back.

"Thanks Steven." You say smiling.

"No prob bob. Is your back ok?" He asked helping you up.

"I'm not sure." You say touching it, you wince.

"Let's go back to the temple" he says putting an arm around you to help you walk.

"Ok. Thanks Steven." You say as you two set off.

"That was so awesome!" Steven said as you climbed the steps to the temple.

"Yep." You say smiling.

"Hey you two!" You mom said as you walked inside, you walk to the couch and lay on your face.

"Hi mom." You say, it was muffled by the couch.

"What's wrong?" Pearl asked as she watched everyone eat.

"Oh man you guys should have see it! This kid took our donuts but (y/n) stopped him! And then she tried to get them back but he hit her with his skate board so I hit him in the head with my shield!" Amethyst laughed.

"STEVEN!" Pearl said in a upset tone.

"What?" He says, Pearl looks at him.

"That was bad. But good because you helped (y/n). Just don't do it unless you have to." Pearl said.

"Does that mean I can still do it to Peridot?" Garnet chuckles in response.

"Man (y/n) sound like you to had a crazy day!" You mom exclaimed while laughing.

"Yep." You say into the couch.

"You know your big enough now you can probably come on missions with us." She says and you smile.

"Awesome." You say excitedly.