Meeting The Others ~Steven~

(Oh we're getting some Ponyo up in here guys! Also no POV on dis one either!)

Steven and Connie jogged back to the temple with you in Steven's arms. At one point the two couldn't run anymore so Steven created his shield and threw it so all of you were inside as it slid quickly towards the temple, just like you were sledding. Steven made a bubble around all of you as the shield hit a rock and flew onto the temples porch. (I don't know what else to call it lol) The shield disappeared and so did the bubble. You giggled as Connie and Steven stood up. Connie smiled and Steven opened the door and ran inside with you held safely behind his back.

"Guys guys guy! The most amazing this had happened you'll absolutely die of shock!!!", Steven yelled a smile on is face as he greeted the gems.

"What is it Steven?", Pearl asked as she arose from the couch with the others and walked over to Steven, you, and Connie.

"Ok! Close your eyes! And-", Steven was cut off and you peekedp out from behind his back, Garnet saw you.

"Steven. Were you pregnant?", She asked, Amethyst and Pearl burst out laughing. (I'm going to fall over I just thought of that!)

"N-no!", Steven replied as he tried to stifle a laugh.

"Well then why do you have a baby?", Garnet asked pointing to you.

"We found her. Some guy threw her into a boat and ran off! Can I keep her? I promise to take really good care of her!", Steven said looking up at Garnet with big eyes.

"I can't say no to that face. Ok you can keep her.", Garnet said and Pearl and Amethyst, finally recovered from their laugh attack, crawled over on their hands and knees to look at you.

"Wow.", Pearl said messing around with your hair.

"Yeah mans she looks like fun! Why would that guy ditch her thought?", Amethyst said looking up at Steven.

"We have no idea.", Connie said as her phone buzzed.

"Oh Steven I have to go! I'll see you guys later!", Connie said opening the door.

"Ok see you Connie!", Steven said as she ran out the door.

"So Steven. Have you decided to name her yet?", Amethyst asked messing around with your arms.

"If not I suggest something like Grace!", Pearl said with big excited eyes.

"Oh I-", Steven was cut off by Amethyst.

"No way! It's to formal! I suggest something like....... Skylor!", Amethyst responded. (Lol Ninjago reference!)

"Guys-", Steven started but he was once again interrupted.

"No way! Out of the question! Grace is the way to go on this I just know it!", Pearl said getting up in Amethyst's face.

"Well then your wro-", Amethydt was cut off as she and Pearl was lifted up off the ground by the backs of their shirts.

"Why don't we let Steven decided?", Garnet said to them as she set them down.

"I've decided to call her (Y/n).", Steven replied and the gems smiled.

"That's a wonderful name Steven!", Pearl said clapping her hands together.

"Yeah man really rockin!", Amethyst replied wrapping an arm around Pearl's waist.

"I love it.", Garnet said placing a hand on Steven's hair.