Your First Words ~Garnet~

(OMG CHAPTER 30 ALREADY?!)

Garnet sat you down on the couch. Now that you were almost 6 months old you were doing more and more each day. Garnet smile and sat down next to you. Suddenly a creature dropped from the ceiling. (Imma make one up in honor of Halloween.) it looked like a spider but it had a gem. More follow it, getting bigger and bigger. You look at them with wide eyes. Garnet stands up. One lunges at you. Garnet jumped into it's way, grabbing onto it and poofing it. She continued this cycle. The larges spider jumps at her hand. It hit her gem and it cracked. She kicked it and it hit the wall and poofed. That was the last of them, she slumped to the floor. You crawled over and onto her hair. She lifted you down and put you in her lap. You take her hand and look at the crack in her gem. She watches you through her visor. You kiss her gem and she smiles. (You bet I jus did that ;3)

"L-love." You say and she grins.

"Love." She replies cuddling you.

Pearl and Amethyst walked in and fazed at the gems all over the floor.

"What the heck happened?" Amethyst asked stepping off the WarpPad.

"Crystal Spiders." Garnet replied.

"Did it go well?" Pearl asked walking over, carefully stepping over gems on her tip toes.

"Mostly." Garnet responded as you messed with her hand.

"Mostly?" Pearl asked looking at her.

"Just a small crack in my gem." At that point Pearl flipped.

"WE NEED TO GO TO ROSE'S FOUNTAIN NOW!!!" She yelled grabbing Garnet's arm in an attempt to get her up and onto the WarpPad.

"Pearl it's fine I'll just go later." Garnet said looking at her.

"Uh. Well....ok." Pearl sat down at the couch.

"Love!" You say smiling.

Garnet smiled