When He Finds You ~Steven~

(Steven's POV)

Connie and I walk down the boardwalk. We had been spending the day together an it was awesome! We hung out and sang songs and we also went swimming in the ocean. I smile at her and she smiles back. Suddenly she grabs my arm.

"STEVEN LOOK!", She yelled pointing to a man kicking a boat out into the water and sprinting away.

"Woah! Let's check it out!", I say taking her hand and running over to it.

"Weird all there is is a blanket.......that's moving!", Connie yelled and she jumped behind me.

"Don't worry. Let's see what it is.", I say stepping forward and into the boat.

"Ahhhhhhheeeeee!", I say as I flail my arms to steady it, it almost tipped over but it didn't.

"Be careful!", Connie says, I nod.

"Ok let's see.", I say grabbing the (f/c) blanket and picking it up, I gasp.

"What is it Steven?!", Connie asked worriedly.

"It's a baby!", I reply holding it up with stars in my eyes.

"What?!", Connie screams, the baby looks at us.

"It's a girl too! I think that guy just ditched her!", I yelled back and I threw her a rope, she helped pull me into shore.

"Thanks.", I say as I climb out with the baby and her blanket.

"Wow her hair sure long for her age.", Connie said stroking her (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"Yeah. It's beautiful!", I say cuddling her, she screeches excitedly, Connie laughed.

"I think she likes you Steven.", She said giggling, I laugh.

"(Y/n).", I say looking down at her little baby shirt.

"That must be her name.", Connie said tickling her tummy, she giggled.

"It's a nice name!", I say smiling at the two.

"Well we don't know who she belongs to so who's going to take care of her?", Connie asked and I smiled as a though popped into my head.

"I could ask the gems and see of they would let me!", I say and (y/n) looks up at me.

"That sounds awesome! Let's go!", Connie said walking up to the boardwalk, I follow.

"(Y/n). Your going to get to stay with me!", I say smiling down at her, she makes little baby sounds and smiles at me.