When She Finds You ~Pearl~

(Pearl's POV)

I walked out of the temple. I was so glad to get out of there. It was just a bit to loud today. Steven and Amethyst ran around inside and Garnet was activating Wailing Stones to see if they still worked. Which they did! I sigh and look up at the full moon. Smiling I walk for a while until I reach my beautiful tree. I set underneath it and look up at the stars. I zone out slightly as I think of Homeworld. They way the gems were to everyone, to me. A tear rolls down my cheek and I shake my head. I can feel more, clawing at my eyes to just be free. I give in and let them all fall freely. I look around because it was always when I started crying that someone was there watching. Not seeing anyone I continue to silently cry. A small petal from the branches above falls into my hair, I look up. I gasp in shock and stand up. Between the branches was wedged, a box. I step back and jump forward landing where the tree slips down the middle I look up.

"Just a few more feet.", I say as I stand a climb a bit higher.

"Ugh finally!", I say exasperatedly as in peek inside, I gasp.

"A-a baby?!", I say looking said and seeing a little human girl.

"Ahhhhhhh.", she babbled at me I smile, thinking of when Steven was that small.

"I used to bring him here.", I mutter to myself, she looks at me with her sweet (e/c) eyes, I blush slightly.

"Awwwww you are so cute! Come to Pearl!", I say as I set in the branches and pull her out.

"Wow....", I breath noticing her (h/l) (h/c) hair and the way her eyes shined in the moonlight.

"(F/c)", I say noticing the color she was wearing.

"Ba ba ba ba ba......eeeeeeeeee!", she babbles and giggles as she softly grabs my nose.

I laugh and take her small hand away, holding it in my much larger hand. She looks at me with this adorable smile on her face. I smile as I try to think what to do with her.

"I guess I could keep you? You like that?", I say smiling, her smile broadens.

"Ok then........(y/n)!", I say and look down at her.

(Y/n).", I say nodding and cradling her in my arms, she yawns.

"Awwwww!", I whisper as she closes her eyes, I start to hum a song and it turns into words.

"Everything's falling into place. I'm right where I should be. (Might get this wrong!) The tides of life have lead me here. And that's why I'm not scarred. I know that answer will appear, please."

I look down at her sleeping form and smile. Slowing and carefully clubbing down I reach the grass and slowing walk back to the temple. Humming softly to myself.

(Heck yesh I just used an AT song for SU! Sue me if u wish I don't care!)