When You Get Your Gem ~Amethyst~

(CHAPTER 50! THIS WILL BE WRITTEN WHILE I LISTEN TO MY FANGIRL MUSIC! IM HAPPY AND READY TO PARTY! That pic still makes me laugh XD!)

You had decided to help your mom and the others with a serious mission. Pearl had lent you a sword to help you with the fight in case things got dangerous. You arrive at the (insert random location here). You're all greeted with a bunch of gem monsters. Everyone pulls out their weapons and runs into battle. You draw your sword and run at a gem. You slice through it and run to the next. Suddenly a larger gem comes out. It seemed like it was a sort of leader or head to this group of gems if they have those. Do they? You shrug mentally and look at it. Garnet runs at it, her gauntlets ready. It slams her into a wall. Pearl and your mom run at it with their weapons up. It smashes them into the ground. You narrow your eyes at it and hold your sword in front of you. You ran at the gem and dodged the smaller gems. You jumped up as high as you could and threw your sword at it like a spear. The sword pierced through the gems gem. The gem shrieked and jumped on you and some other gems. The ground broke out from under you, causing you and the gems to fall through the ground into darkness. Your (insert random body part here) felt like something was cutting into it. You scream in pain as everything went black.

-le time skip brought to you by GIMME THE BITS!-

You opened your eyes and looked around. You were back at the temple. You noticed Steven was playing a video game and Pearl was in the kitchen cooking. Garnet was nowhere to be seen. She, as usual, was most likely somewhere deep in the temple working. Your mom was sitting by you. You look up at her.

"Hey. You're up." She said with a smile.

"Yeah. What happened?" You asked as you sat up.

"Well we saw you stab the gem in the gem and then it jumped on you and you just fell through the ground. Then we went down and got you and came back since we had taken care of all the other gems." She explained.

"Oh." You reply.

"Yes. You did a very good job with that sword." Pea said as she looked over at you and smiled.

"Thanks." You say as you smiled back.

"And....uh....you kinda..." Your mom looked down awkwardly.

"What?" You asked.

She pointed to your (insert random body part here). You look down and notice a gem. Your eyes widened. A gem. You had a gem. You simply stare at it.

Now what?

(Dramatic ending. FANGIRL MUSIC FULES ME!!!)