When You Are Sick ~Garnet~

(Imma try to get these done fast so I can move onto your first words because I have a good one for Pearl XD. So yes sorry if they suck.)

You lay on the couch. Your head was pounding. Your mom and the others warp in from their mission. Pearl walks to her room and Steven runs outside. Amethyst crawls into the fridge for reasons unknown and closes the door. Your mom sets next to you.

"Hi sweetie!" She said smiling.

"Hi mom." You say into the couch.

"Are you ok?" Your mom asked and you turn over, massaging your head.

"My head hurts." You say and she looks at you.

Garnet lifted you up and put you on her lap. She pressed her hand to your forehead. She took it off and looked at you.

"You feel warm." She says and you nod in understanding.

Garnet picked you up and walked to your room. She put you into your bed and covered you up with your (f/c) blanket. She left the room and came back with your favorite kind of soda and some medicine for your headache.

"This should help your head." She said handing it to you.

"Thanks mom." You say taking the medicine and drinking some of the soda.

"Your welcome." She says smiling.

You smile back and she sets on the end of your bed. "So what happened on your mission?" You asked and she smiled.

"Well we went to....." You mom began to tell you the amazing story about the mission.

You listen as she tell you. You were amazed at what happened. You try to imagine how awesome it must have been. You mom ends the story and you smile.

"That was awesome mom." You say laying back, you close your eyes.

"Yes." She said smiling as you begin to doze off.

She smiled and kissed your forehead before she walked out, quietly closing your door.