When They Try To Make You Feel Better ~Pearl~

(I'm home sick so I thought 'why not make a chapter before everyone comes home and annoys the crud out of me?' So yeah. Here's the chappy!)

You can hear her frantically banging on the door. You don't really care that much. Why didn't she tell you?! You were at that point where you were equally angered and saddened by this. You were at that point where you wanted to hit something with a bat until it broke and where you wanted to crawl into a hole and cry.

"(Y/n)! What's wrong?! Please tell me!" She yells through the door.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME I WAS ADOPTED?!" You screamed at the door.

You hear her gasp from behind the door. It becomes silent for a few seconds.

"W-what do you mean?" She asked.

"Amethyst told me you found me and brought me home!" You yelled as you shoved your face back into the pillow to resume your crying.

You can hear her screaming at Amethyst. I listen to it. You wonder if Amethyst will be made at you for telling Pearl. A few seconds later you hear the front door slam. Amethyst probably left. You hear a soft knock at your door.

"(Y/n)? Can I please come in?" She asked quietly.

You get up and unlock the door. She opens it and looks at you. You stare at her in silence.  She crouches down to your level and hugs you tightly. You hug back and start crying again. She picks you up and places you on your bed.

"Ok. I feel like I should tell you more about this so you don't hate me forever." She says as she sits by you.

You nod and she tells you everything. You two discuss it all night long and finally make up. I really don't wanna type that all out cause my fingers are getting tired so that's the end of this chappy. :3