When You Have A Bad Dream ~Steven~

You had finally gotten to sleep. You and your father had stayed up a little late to watch the marathon of Crying Breakfast Friends. Not to many people enjoy the show but you and your father did. You snuggle into your warm (f/c) blanket and start having random and hilarious dreams. Steven comes in to check on you, he smiles.

"That's adorable." He whispers, you roll over.

Your dreams start getting darker. You begin to toss and turn. Inside your dream you were being chased by a giant snake. You hated snakes. That large snake snapped at you with it's long, white pointed fangs. You shudder as the venom drips from them. You open your eyes to see Steven looking at you.

"Dad?" You say and he walks over to you.

"(Y/n). Are you ok?" You nodded and he hugs you.

"Nasty snakes." You say shuddering, Steven laughs.

"True snakes can be buttfaces at times but the can be useful if you need them." You look up at him.

"Hm I never thought about it like that. Thanks dad." You say and you hug.

"You should probably get back to bed (y/n) we've got a big mission tomorrow." He says and you nod.

"Ok dad." You lay down and he looks at you.

"You gonna be ok?" He ask and you nod.

"You want me to stay just incase." You nod again and he smiles.

"Ok." He lays down with you and you two fall asleep.

(Awwwww! Father Daughter cuddles!!!! So adorable!!!!!)