When You Find Out You're Adopted ~Pearl~

You were spending sometime with Amethyst because Garnet had taken your mother on a mission. You look over at Amethyst as she eats more fry bits.

"I wonder why Garnet only need mom for this mission?" You say to her.

"Sometimes they just do that. It's fine by me though. More time to relax." She said while shrugging.

"Oh." You look out at the ocean.

"Yeah. But it's Pearl and Garnet so they should be back soon."

"Good." You really missed her when she went away on missions, Amethyst seemed to notice.

"You miss her?" She asked, you nod.

"Pearl really cares about you." She said, you look at her.

"I really care about mom too."

"It confused us at first. You weren't even hers and yet she cared about you more than anything."

Your eyes widened. Not even hers?! You look at Amethyst.

"What do you mean 'not even hers'?"

"Well Pearl sort of found you and brought you home."

"IM ADOPTED?!" You screeched, Amethyst nodded.

You jump up and run inside the temple. You run right past Pearl and Garnet, who had just gotten back, and into your room. You shut and lock the door. Tears streamed down your face as you laid on your bed and buried your face in a pillow.

(God chapter 40 already!)