When You Have a Bad Dream ~Pearl~

You had decided to go to bed. You were tired form working with your mom and the gems all day long. You close your door and walk to your bed. You climb in and instantly fall asleep.

-INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!-

You look up at your mother. She was finally teaching you how to sword fight. You smile as she shows you how to move your sword. She looks down and the hologram of her stabs her. Your eyes widen as you see the blade sticking out of her chest.

"M-mom?!" You say as tears stream down your face.

"(Y/n)!" She says right before she vanishes.

The surroundings change and your inside a forest. It's dark and snow covers the ground. You begin to shake. You rub your arms trying to stay warm. You look around and see something moving in the shadows. It has light blue eyes that glowed brightly. You knew those eyes.

"M-mom? Is that you?" You say moving towards them.

A light surrounds you and out steps a tall creature. Your mothers gem was on this monsters forehead. You scream loudly.

-END OF DREAM-

You wake up shaking. Your mom is right next to you with a worried look on her face.

"(Y/n)? Are you ok?!" She asked looking at you.

"Mom!" You say hugging her.

"What's wrong?" She says and you begin to sob into her shoulder.

"(Y/n)?" She asked rubbing your back.

"I-I had a bad dream." You say and continue to cry.

She hugs you and begins to hum. You calm down and fall asleep. Pearl smiled and lays you on the bed. She starts to watch you again but falls asleep in the process. Her head the only part of her on the bed.