When You Get Seriously Hurt ~Pearl~

You and your mom had began to spar. She had agreed to teach you sword fighting. Of course this was only your first lesson but you were advancing fast. Garnet, Amethyst, and Steven watched with smiles on their faces. Pearl lunged at you and you tried to dodge but you weren't quick enough. Pearl's sword went through your chest. Pearl's eyes widened. Garnet stood up quickly and Amethyst looked at you with a worried expression. Steven was just freaking out. Your mom looks at the sword sticking out of your bleeding chest, you can see the fear in her eyes.

"(Y-Y/N)?!" She said worries my as tears streamed down her face.

"M-mom. I'm ok." You say trying to reassure her that everything would be ok.

You fall to your knees. Garnet ran over. Amethyst was trying to calm Steven down. Pearl ran her fingers through her hair as she began to panic. Garnet walked up to you. You look up at her and she looks at you. Garnet looked over at Pearl who was trying not to lose it.

"I'm going to pull the sword out." She said and you nod.

Garnet took ahold of the handle of the sword firmly in her hands. She pulled it out of your chest. You put a hand over the hole in your chest. Garnet dropped the sword.

"We need you get (y/n) to a hospital." Garnet said and Pearl nodded.

"Amethyst stay here with Steven!" Pearl said and Amethyst nodded.

You look over and it looked like Steven was having a panic attack. Amethyst seemed to be calming him down. Pearl picked you up and she and Garnet ran to the WarpPad. They warp to the temple and run outside to a hospital. You close your eyes as they rush you inside.

-le time skip-

You open your eyes. You were laying in a hospital bed. You try to set up but you feel a pain in your chest so you lay back down. You look around and then down at your chest. You had your shirt from earlier on. You could see through the hole. Somebody had stitched up the hole in your chest. You look to your right and see Pearl asleep in a chair. Garnet was nowhere to be seen. You were guessing that Amethyst was still with Steven. You smile as your mom shifts in the chair. She opens her eyes and looks at you.

"Oh your awake!" She said happily standing up.

"Yeah. How long was I out?" You ask and she sets next to you.

"About a day." She says and you nod.

"I'm so sorry that this happened." Pearl said looking down with tears in her eyes.

"It's ok mom." You say pulling her into a hug.

She smiles and hugs back. You talk late into the night and play some board games. A while later the others come in and you all joke about Steven's face when he was freaking out. You all laugh a lot and then Steven pulls some cookie cats out of his gem. You smile as you bite into yours. You look at your mom and smile more. You were extremely happy you had a good family.