When She Finds You ~Amethyst~

(Amethyst's POV)

I run out of the house with Pearl's nagging carrying on inside. Like always she was yelling about something of hers ending up in my room, she kept saying that I sneak in and steal her stuff. Well I don't! I run down the steps and up the hillside of the temple, up to the lighthouse. Sighing I set down and rest my head against the side of the lighthouse.

"Why does she do this to me?", I say tears rolling down my cheeks.

"We used to be so close but now.........she's making me wish I was never even here!", I say punching the side of the lighthouse.

"Now confess to your crimes!", I hear a voice say, I look up and see that guy who kidnapped Steven once up at the railing at the top of the lighthouse holding something.

"Fine then! I will banish you from the world!", he threw whatever he was holding towards the ground, I stood up.

"What is that?", I say shapeshifting into a much larger version of me and jumping up for it.

"Gotcha!", I say grabbing it and looking at it as I hit the ground, I gasp when I realize what it was.

"What the?! A baby!? Why did he throw a baby from up there?!", I say looking down at the baby, it started to cry, I go back to my original form.

"Oh great! Shhhshshshshh!", I say rocking it and patting it's back like Pearl did when Steven was this little.

"Let's see your a.........girl.", I say looking at her, she stops crying and stares at me.

"Ok so that dipstick threw you off a lighthouse. Welp this is going to be the craziest story I have ever told Steven yet!", I say laughing and stroking her (h/l) (h/c) hair, she grabbed at her (f/c) cloths.

"Yep.", I say looking into her little (e/c) eyes.

"I think it's time I went down to the temple and make things right with Pearl! And your coming to.........(y/n).", I say holding her and walking back down to the temple, a smile on my face.