When You Get Asked Out ~Garnet~

You were out walking around in the city. Your mom had given you a day off from training so you thought you would take a walk. You stood on the boardwalk and looked out at the ocean. You suddenly felt something. You pulled out your weapon and turned, pointing it at a young man. He looked at the weapon with wide eyes, stepping back. You lower your weapon and it dissolves into nothing. The boy looks at you.

"Sorry about that." You say looking at him.

"It's fine. Where did you find a (weapon)?" He asked.

"I make them." You replied.

"How?" He asked curiously.

"Like this." You reach into your gem and pull out a (weapon).

"Woah!" He exclaims as he examined it.

"Where did it come from? It's so cool!" He said as he admired it.

"I just pulled it out of my gem." You say as you point at it.

"Oh my gosh cool!!!" He examines your gem next.

He looked at you and you looked at him, your gazes meeting. You blushed slightly and looked at your gem. The boy looked at you before handing you a piece of paper.

"I have to go now. But here's my number. Maybe we can go out sometime?" He asked.

"S-Sure!" You say in surprise.

He smiled and waved before running off. You walked back to the temple and inside, to your room. You sit on your bed thinking.

"I was just asked out by a boy!"