When You Find Out About Their Past ~Garnet~

(I decided to skip the Amethyst and Steven parts of the last chapter updates because they'd most likely be happy. Anyway onward with the chappy! *pulls out a sword*)

You sat in Steven's room with Steven playing minecraft on his tv while he watched some videos on his phone. Suddenly a creeper popped up beside you. You scream in surprise, making your character run as fast as they could. Your mother walked in and sat beside you.

"Zombie to the left, skeleton to the right, and a group a creepers ahead." She predicted.

You kept going and you realized that everything she said happened. You got past the zombie and skeleton and soon reached the creepers. You couldn't fight them off. They all exploded and your screen turned a redish color, indicating you had been defeated. You looked at your mom.

"Wow mom! You knew everything that was going to happen!" You smiled.

Your mother smiled and nodded.

"How do you do it mom?" You asked.

She began to explain everything to you and you asked more questions about her past stuff, growing increasingly interested.

(Okay I'm terrible at this. I think I might do something else. I dunno. Sorry it sucks. This is the worst chapter I've done in quiet a while. *facepalm* this is what I get for staying up till 4am)