When Something Bad Happens Part 1 ~Garnet~

(Your 12 in this one.)

Your eyes widen as your mom unfused. Ruby and Sapphire looked back at you. The large crystal beats charged at Sapphire. She looked back just as it was almost to her. Ruby jumped over and pushed Sapphire out of the way. The creature kicked her into the side of the temple. She fell to the ground.

"RUBY!" Sapphire screamed as you turned to her with wide, terrified eyes.

Ruby stood up, clutching her left hand. Her gem must have been cracked. You looked slightly relieved. The monster charged at you. You jumped out of its way and it turns around to face you and Sapphire.

"What do we do?!" You asked turning to her.

"I know what to do. Just stay here." She floated up into the air to the monsters level.

Ruby ran over to you and watched her with wide eyes. Sapphire's gem began to glow. Your eyes widen as it begins to snow. Sapphire began to glow bright blue. It begins to snow harder.

"What's happening?!" You ask as you turn to Ruby, she doesn't answer.

You can't even see. The snow gets worse and worse until you hear a loud bang. You brush snow off yourself and look around.

"H-hello?" You ask looking around.

"SAPPHIRE?!" You hear Ruby call.

You see her digging through the snow. You try to make your way over to her. You fall face first into the snow and get back up.

"SAPPHIRE!" Ruby bends down and picks up Sapphire.

You look at them with wide eyes. Sapphire was limp in her arms. Ruby looked at her worriedly. You run over and stand next to her.

(To be continued.)