\\.nine.//

I took a walk around the gym, trying to find the locker room to finally take a shower.

On my way, I stumbled upon a floor where everybody was practicing kick boxing. It was all about that; full equipment, punchbags, rigs and numerous players.

I felt my heart aching when I passed through them. That's just how I used to be once. And if that fateful day hadn't come, I would still be training right now. 

Damn. Can I stop getting randomly emotional over the slightest things?

I saw a room in front of me as I kept walking, with a label reading 'Locker Rooms'. I stroked my forehead and entered.

I walked in, leaving my bag on the nearest stand and took my shirt off. I can't wait to feel the water dripping down my body.

"So you generally go in the men's, huh?" 

I dropped my shirt down, turning around surprised.

Oh fucking God this ain't even funny anymore. Why him?!

"The.. men's..?"

I flinched back as I realized that it was fucking Levi. And damn he didn't look so happy, as he walked towards me.

And wait, wait, for it. Did I mention he was almost naked?

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry, Levi.." I turned around. "I didn't even notice, I just walked in and I couldn't tell.." I left a loud sigh, "I barely looked at you, honestly.."

"Don't worry. I don't mind." He comforted me. "The women's is at the floor above. And be more careful next time, will you? If it wasn't me, you could have gotten yourself in trouble. Taking your shirt off like that in here.." 

"..Trouble?" I flinched.

He huffed. "Some men have no fucking morals. And when it comes to a girl like you.. well, just don't do this mistake again."

"Yeah, I get what you mean. Thanks Levi." I smiled at him and walked out.

It ain't my damn day. Each and every interaction I've had with this man today has ended in embarrassment.

I reached the upper floor and double-checked that I was in the right one this time. But hey, it ain't my fault. There's no sign to indicate for who it's for.

Such a cool locker room, though. If only I had that kind of bathroom in my house. I'd never get out of there.

While I was putting off my shirt again, I noticed a petite blonde girl standing next to the showers. She seemed rather upset.

"Hey, Ymir! You've taken my clothes with you! Come on, get out! I can't walk around only in my underwear.." she shouted at someone in the shower.

"Hey, is everything okay?" I approached her, "Do you have trouble with someone?"

She flinched and turned at me. Boy, was she pretty. Especially with her huge, light blue eyes.

 Especially with her huge, light blue eyes