\\.thirty-eight.//

"So what the hell are you trynna do? Scare me?" I frowned, pushing her back.

"Since we so happened to meet in this bathroom, why not give you a little warning?" She crossed her arms with attitude, as she didn't hesitate to come back closer to me. Fucking hell, doesn't this bitch understand personal space?

"..though if I were you, I'd be fucking scared."

"Exactly what my words would be." I clicked my tongue, sweeping away from her. "You must have a way too big idea of yourself, to just come and corner me like that.. did you even follow me here?"

"Ha, and it's me who has the big idea? I just saw you and Levi sitting on a table outside, and happened to meet you in the bathroom." She sneered on me. "..he got his girl out to celebrate, didn't he?"

"What the hell is your problem with Levi? Why do you keep mentioning him?"

She scowled, placing one knee on the wall, blocking my way once again. "It really annoys the hell out of me, how he's the one and only reason why you've made it on the championship."

"I thought you said it was because of how annoyingly lucky I was..?" I scoffed.

"You were. By meeting him." She raised an eyebrow. "Otherwise you'd have no place being my opponent."

"What the hell is your problem? You could just be a nice damn bitch, and come tell me how excited you are to fight with me. But no, you have to come all your way here and began attacking and belittling me out of nowhere. How the hell does someone like you become a three-year champion?"

"You don't need principles to be fucking talented."

"Maybe not. But you need them if you wanna keep your place at the top."

"I'd love to see how you'll make that happen on the ring." She hissed, as she finally moved away towards the exit door. "Not every girl is made for championship. And in some cases, not even kickboxing alone.."

I scoffed. The audacity she fucking has oh my God.

Right before she grabbed the doorknob, Levi walked in, seemingly upset.

Fuck, he must have gotten worried. I didn't realize how long I was gone from the table..

"..Jess?" He flinched, as he turned at her. "What the hell are you doing in here?"

"What am I doing in here, Levi? Last time I checked this was the women's bathroom.." She crossed her arms. "What is it, you missed your new girlfriend? Did it cross your mind that she might be doing something in here that she shouldn't?"