\\.thirty-seven.//

"Look at who's coming.." Sasha grinned, as I walked towards her on the gym reception. "I still remember the first day you showed up here, and you began thinking if it'd be a good idea to stay or not.."

"Seems I probably made the right choice, huh?"

"You kidding? Now you're a damn serious kickboxer! One fight away from being a world champion.."

I smiled. "Hey, that's a pretty big title. And the final tournament's gonna be my hardest damn battle yet.."

She rollee her eyes. "Don't play modest with me.. you know you gonna kick ass."

"Well, believe it or not, I'm not that confident about that one. The woman I'll fight with has been winning for three years in a row." I huffed.

"..and you just joined in this year and you already made it on the tournament." She raised her eyebrows, "hey, c'mon, we gotta celebrate your victory so far! Why don't we go out tonight?"

"Not tonight babe. Levi has promised me already a little gift.."

"Ah.. well I do hope it'd be condoms, cause you wouldn't wanna get pregnant right before the tournament.." She snickered.

"We don't worry 'bout that, since I'm the one taking protections. You see, Levi doesn't wear condoms, cause he'd constantly break each and every one we've used." I smirked.

"..all types?" she flinched.

"And all sizes."

"Goddamn.."

I felt a hand on my back, going over my torso. "Morning, Sasha." He leaned over the desk, placing a couple of papers. "I see you're having a little bit of a conversation there.." He smirked as he turned at me.

"Yeah, we were just discussing about your plans for tonight.." Sasha began.

"My gift ain't just gonna be on the bed, though. I'll get her out for a drink first." He leaned his chest over my body, as he stared with my favorite of his sassy expressions.

"Mm, to prove me how much of a gentleman you are?" I smirked.

"Do you think fucking is the only thing I'm good at?"

"..by no means." I pushed and leaned over him.

"Are you sure you ain't gonna need a condom, afterall?" Sasha snickered.

"We're drooling all over you, aren't we?" He huffed, pulling my hand, "Come on, we have training to do."

"He never changes.." I shook my gead, "see ya, Sasha"

He took me towards our boxing room, as I leaned over on his back. "Hey Levi, you ain't gonna make me train today, right? It's my celebration day-off"

"Have you forgotten who your trainer is..?" He grabbed my chin, slowly pinning me on the punching back. "You'll have enough time for your day-off, drinking tonight."

I smirked. "You really love getting me drunk before fucking my brains out, huh?"

He smirked back, as he softly placed his leg right in between my thighs. "..that's when you beg the hardest."

--------------------

"Can you zip this up for me?" I turned backwards on him, pulling my hair up.

"It's that new dress you bought, huh?" He smirked, pulling the zipper up. "Let me take a look at you.." He pulled me around to see me from the front.

"You don't think it's a bit too much, huh?" I fixed my dress up, pointing at how open it is.