\\.thirty-one.//

I gasped loudly, as I heard the bell ring. The third round was already done, and I was giving it all in the fight.

I moved back to my corner, as Levi grabbed a towel to wipe my face with.

"She's damn fast.." I huffed, pulling the mouthguard off.

"You're stronger than she is. Get out there and corner her up, with ten punches she'll be on the ground." Levi growled, getting me my water bottle. "What have I told you about cornering?"

"Sharp and harsh. I got it.." I huffed, putting my mouthguard back in as the next round's bell rang.

We both approached each other once again. She began attacking me right away, and she was so quick that I barely had the chance to dodge. I wasn't fast enough to defense her hits, so I had to go with the cornering right away.

Levi was right. From the moment I pushed her towards the corner and began beating her up, she didn't even manage to defend herself, nor try to fight back.

By the tenth punch, she dropped down to the ground. She wouldn't seem like she'd get back up. She was beaten up pretty badly.

"..8..9..10.. and it's a KNOCKOUT! (F/n) wins!" The referee announced, easing my arm up.

I huffed in relief. This feeling.. this one moment, when you win a fight and the referee calls out your name, while the crowd cheers.

But the best feeling is when I turn around towards Levi, and he's already smiling at me. He seems so proud. So damn proud of me..

I leaned down to pick up the other girl, who was gasping loudly.

"Good one.." she smiled at me, pulling her mouthguard off. "You're so strong.."

"And you're fast.." I smiled back. "Rough fight."

"Good luck on the tournament. You're gonna make it there." She assured me, grabbing her towel and moving back towards her corner.

I smiled, turning around towards my corner.

"Look at my girl being the right kind of competitive.." Levi smirked at me, wiping my forehead with a towel and handing me my water bottle.

I snickered, grabbing the bottle. "You ain't a kickboxer if you don't care for your opponent.."

"You were damn wild out there. I haven't ever seen you so fierce before.." he continued, wiping my neck and collarbone.

"First time cornering in a fight. I didn't wanna disappoint my trainer.." I smirked, pressing my lips against his.

"Miss (f/n)! We want a word from the upcoming champion!" a TV reporter approached us holding a mic.

"..who seems to be interestingly close to her coach.." another reporter came next to us.

"Oh, my first time on live TV!" I turned towards the camera. "..y'all are here for my kickboxing or kissing skills, though..?"

"You heard her." Levi turned irritated at them, making them step backwards. "You can take her an interview when she's done.." he clicked his tongue, placing his hand on the camera's glass, as he pulled me back towards his lips.

" he clicked his tongue, placing his hand on the camera's glass, as he pulled me back towards his lips

--------------------

dedicated to kiseryotakajio
sorry for the late update! happy b-day ♡