\\.forty-seven.//

"Fuck," I moaned, dropping on the ropes.

We barely started and she's already going wild.

This isn't even about keeping her title anymore. This woman is fucking beating me up with pure hatred. It's like every single one of her punches is meant to harm me as badly as possible.

I clicked my tongue loudly, as I pulled myself back together.

If that's how she wants to play, let it be. I'm gonna fucking beat her up as if she's the last standing bitch on earth.

"The first round has just started and my God, is this fight gonna be rough as hell! I've never seen Jess so aggressive before.. and (f/n) is now getting on her feet and attacking her back! They're both so fierce that it's impossible to tell who's gonna dominate the fight!"

...........

"Goddamn.." I huffed, grabbing my towel, "it's only the first round yet and I've sweated so much.."

"You're giving too much stamina away already, (f/n)! You gotta hold it for the next rounds.." Ymir shouted.

"What the hell am I supposed to do? She's the one coming at me with all this strength, I need to fight back somehow.."

"She's just trying to get you mad, so you'll get exhausted!" I heard someone yelling, coming closer to the ring's corner. "C'mon (f/n), we were taught that during the first lessons in the academy!"

"..Eren..?" I gasped, turning at him. "..what the.. why are you.. when did you come-"

"Forget 'bout that now.." he urged me, "you're so fucking dead when we're out of here, I'm telling you.."

I huffed loudly. "Don't worry, I'm busy enough getting killed right over here.."

He growled, picking my head up and placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Come on, (f/n)

"Come on, (f/n).. this isn't the girl I know talking! Where did your kickboxing attitude go? Get out there and beat that bitch up to pieces!"

I gasped, as my glance reached the ground.

"I can't fucking do this, Eren.. my leg hurts way too damn much.."

"I'm such a complete idiot.."

"Oh you sure thing are, but we ain't gonna get through this now." He insisted, grabbing my chin and pinning it back up.

"Maybe you should have never been here tonight, but now you fucking made it. Think, just think, about how much of an unrealistic dream this whole thing seemed, only one year ago.. and goddamn, now you're fighting in the kickboxing finals, (f/n)! You were born to make it here, remember what I always told you? Now get your shit together and show Jess who's the real world champion!"