\\.forty-two.//

I purred as I stretched my arms and legs up. I must have overslept, since I always fall on Levi's chest when I wake up and turn around in the morning. But today I only found Rocky in his place.

Wait a second.. today is the tournament, ain't it? Damn, that's why I've slept so many hours and Levi didn't wake me up.

My man's probably up already to prepare breakfast. Or a hot bath. Or maybe just the both of them. He's really such a blessing.

I raised myself up and walked around the house, taking a look in all of the rooms. But I couldn't find him anywhere.

He's not home..?

Hmm. He must have gone out to get me something special. Maybe he's planning some sort of surprise. Ugh, I fucking love Levi so much.

I snuggled on the couch with my tiger plushie, feeling my eyes heavily closing again. I'd be taking lots of naps today before the fight, that's for sure.

After a while, I heard the front door opening

I beamed and immediately got off the couch, running towards him with a wide smile crossing my face.

...

Oh.

Oh my fucking God.

I've never seen him so damn mad. There's so damn anger in his eyes. That glare is fucking terrifying.

"What.. what is it..?" I stuttered, "..what happened..?"

He plainly growled, observing me from top to bottom.

"You have the audacity to keep acting like nothing's wrong, huh? But you'll think, you've been doing it for so long now that it's not much of a problem for you anymore."

..what the fucking hell..?

"Levi, I-I seriously don't get what you're talking about.." I attempted to walk closer to him, but he seemed way too furious to let me touch him.

"I'm talking about your damn leg, (f/n). Your damn injury. And how fucking serious you never told me it was.."

Oh no. Fucking hell no. Not now. How, how in the name of God did he find out..?!

"No, Levi.. I don't know what you have in your mind, but I fucking promise it's not..-"

"..anything serious. Yeah, I don't wanna fucking hear that again." He clicked his tongue, "It's serious enough to make you lose your leg if you harmed it too much though, hm? A fucking doctor forbid you to ever get in a fight again, and you've come all your way through to be just hours away from the damn tournament..? Are you down right stupid?"

I huffed, as my glance reached the floor. How, just how did he find out all of that..? Where the hell has been to? Who did he talk with?!