\\.six.//

"Are you still stuck at 500 meters? Come on, you still have at least 600 more meters left."
Levi reminded me, as he approached me at the treadmill.

"I-I can't go.. faster.. Levi.." I moaned, out of breath. "Running is the worst kind of exercise for me..!"

"Oh, really? Should I put it a little faster then?" He snickered, as he reached his hand to the control pannel on the treadmill.

"No, no, no, please!" I shouted, trying to stop him. "..C-can we do another exercise now..? Pretty please?"

"Hm. Fine." He grunted. "Get off, I'll show you something different."

I sighed in relief. "Nothing can be worse than running.."

Levi made me stand still up against a wall.

"Lean down to your knees, and stand still for 80 seconds. Then get back up and lean down once again, this time for 100 seconds. Repeat 10 times." He explained, pulling me down to my knees.

"You kidding. What kind of exercise is this?! I won't be able to stand still for so long in such a position!" I complained, realizing what I was supposed to do.

"Well, you wanted to change exercises. It helps practicing endurance and tolerance." He explained. "Two things you'll need if you want to keep exercising with me."

Oh, you can say that again.

"I'll be back in a minute. Don't procrastinate and do the exercise right.'' He demanded.

If I could just find a dumbbell near me to throw at his head.

One of the worst types of exercises for me, have always been those who require standing still and keeping that position until you fall down. And this guy, keeps giving me more and more of this kind!

"Hey there, (f/n)!" I heard Sasha calling me. "How's practising been with Levi?"

"Oh hey Sasha," I greeted her. "Boy, the program he makes me do is a living hell.. He wants me to do so many exercises in such a little time.. it's almost unbearable!"

"And it's just your second day..?" Sasha seemed amazed. "Heh, Levi must be taking your training pretty seriously.."

"...That's bad for me, isn't it?" I questioned.

"Both yes and no.." She giggled.

''I think I told you something about pracrostination.'' I heard Levi's annoyed voice calling me.

"Ah, sorry Levi! I'm doing the exercise, see?" I rushed to get into the position he instructed me to.

"You're going to make me give you ten times worse exercises than I originally planned.'' He threatened me.''Don't bother her, Sasha. She always tries to find a reason not to follow my program.''

"Then you should be a little more lenient on her, Levi! She's still new, so don't torture her that much. Why don't you ask her what kind of exercise she'd like to do?" Sasha suggested.

"Ask her? Hm. That's not the way I usually train. But I could do an exception for her.'' Levi thought. "Hey, (f/n)."

"Yeah?" I responded. "Am I doing the exercise wrong again..?"

"No, not this time. I just wanted to let you know, that you're free to take on your exercise for now. Well, for no longer than 10 minutes."

"Wow, really?" I almost jump from the news. "Thanks, Levi!"

I honestly needed to escape a bit from his program. It's so intense that I can't relax not even for a couple of seconds.

----------------

After I was done training, it was finally time for me to go home. I couldn't stay there all day long, I had a night shift at Starbucks that evening.

"I'll get going now," I informed him. "See you tomorrow, Levi"

"Wait, I want to ask you something." He stopped before I moved out.

"Huh? What is it?" I asked.

"Is there anything wrong with your right leg?" He questioned.

He noticed..?

"Uh..yeah.. I've been injured below my knee there." I explained him. "You could tell, right?"

"It was pretty noticeable." He responded. "But you should have told me already about it. We need to be careful of that during training."

"Oh, okay.. But I haven't felt any pain during your training, so I will be fine." I assured him. ''It's not something that serious, afterall..''

"Still, I need to be aware of your physical condition." He continued, in a serious manner. "Take care, alright? And be on time tomorrow."

Oh wow, he was kind of cute when he cared about me. Okay, I know that's his job as a trainer, but not for a trainer like Levi.

Training might not be that bad after all..