\\.three.//

I finished with my post at Starbucks at around 2 PM. Luckily, I only have 3 hours on Saturdays.

The gym was really close from there. Not longer than a 5-minute walk. So even though I was still a little skeptical, I decided I would at least give it a chance and try it out.

When I entered, I was left jaw-dropped. Boy, was it titanic!

There were at least 8 different floors filled with gym equipment, training rooms, changing rooms and even spa and massage.

I'll admit it, it surely seemed like heaven in there. And being able to train completely free for a couple of months was definitely an irresistible offer. Okay, I was a little arrogant for not wanting to go at first.

"Hey there! Can I help ya out?" I heard a female voice at my right.

She was a cute young woman, who from what I could see, was a trainer or manager.

"Oh, hey!" I responded, "Yeah, I'll need some help over here. I'd be interested in starting up my own program.''

She smiled back. "So you're new here, huh? Great! I'll join you in right away. My name's Sasha''

We went at the reception and I showed her the register card Eren gave me. "Just so you know, a friend of mine gifted me his membership card. His name's Eren Jaeger."

"Oh, so you're Eren's friend!" She flinched, ''that guy, he was gifted a year membership in here and decided he would give it to you.. ain't that adorable?''

"..Ah, yeah.." I nodded. So you 'paid' for it, eh Eren? Once I get that dumbass in my hands..

Alright, I got you registered!" She announced, after typing something in her computer. "Oh yeah, you'll be exercising with your personal trainer, Levi!"

"..Levi?" We heard someone huffing that name from behind.

She was a really muscular, dark haired woman with a blank and quite scary look on her face. "Couldn't you have found someone else for her, Sasha?'' she scowled.

"..someone else?" I startled.

"Oh hi there, Mikasa!" Sasha greeted her. "Don't worry (f/n),.." she turned back at me, "Mikasa here, is a trainer too. I know she seems a little unapproachable, but once you get to know her you'll see she's a sweetheart..''

"...Ah, I see.." I nodded, turning at Mikasa. Boy, was she terrifying.. that glare she gave me could really sent a shiver down my spine.

"Nice to meet ya" I smiled, raising my hand for a shake.

She grabbed my hand and almost sqeezed it. ''Same thing. So you'll be training with Levi, huh? Hear me out and get out of here while you still can.. once he finds you, he ain't ever gonna let you go.''

"..what do you mean? What's up with that Levi..?'' I flinched back.

"Don't scare her, Mikasa.." Sasha joined, "Levi might be a little.. well, really hardcore as a trainer, but he isn't as bad as Mikasa makes him sound like. You'll be just fine, don't worry!" She bumped my shoulder.

"Ah.. okay.." I attempted to smile. What the hell did Mikasa mean, though? Is Levi really that damn bad..?

"Hey, Sasha. Did you get my new dumbbells I asked you for?"

 Did you get my new dumbbells I asked you for?"