\\.seventeen.//

"How long have you been training to have muscles like those, Levi?" I asked, grabbing the dumbbell he had just handed me. 

"I've been a trainer for almost five years now, but I was doing hardcore training for a long time before." He responded, as he raised my arm up in response to the exercise. "The muscles come with dedication. That's why I keep telling you not to skip exercises all the time."

"Hey, I don't skip exercises that much anymore!" I groaned, raising accordingly the dumbbell. "I think my triceps have started forming, don't you think?" I boasted, strengthening up my arm to show off my muscles. 

He smirked as he felt my arm, realizing that I was just exaggerating.

"Yeah, they're almost as tough as mine."  

I didn't need much time to realize that he was obviously being sarcastic as usual. The muscles I've formed weren't even half the size of his. 

"Can I touch your muscles, Levi?" I questioned. 

"..All yours." He replied, placing his arm closer to me.

The second I felt his triceps and biceps, I was left jaw-dropped by how firm they were. I couldn't even tell if it was actually flesh or just some short of hard rock. 
His skin was so touchable though, that I kept tracing his arm all-over.

"T-they're amazing.." I commented, remaining surprised. "..Can I feel your abs as well..?"

"Go ahead." He urged me, raising his shirt up enough for me to glance at his naked body, from chest to pelvis.

I laid my hands to his six-pack, feeling his body all over. "Wow.." 

"Are you enjoying yourself that much..?" He snickered, raising my head up enough to see my expression.  

 "..Oh, sorry. I act like a complete pervert.." I drew back awkwardly. "Your body is just.. so touchable.."

"That's not something I usually hear from my trainee's.." He took a questioning expression. "But I guess it's because I haven't let anyone else touch my body except you." 

"..and that's a good thing?" I wondered, suddenly feeling a peak of embarassment.

"..It would be if you were interested in me." He snickered in a seemingly joking tone.

"Keep the dumbbell straight up when you raise it. You're doing half the exercise if you hold them like this.." He pointed, as he marked my elbow and shoulder to show me the right way. 

I could suddenly feel my heart beating so damn fast. I couldn't understand why, since I'm usually really calm when I'm with Levi. But he was so close to me that I had an unusual feeling. 

Oh boy. I hope it's not what I think it is. I need to keep my focus on training..

But by the time he pulled my arms over my head to show another exercise, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I couldn't forget how breathtaking his body is. How handsome his face looks. And how much I'd like to put my hands on him again..

Wait. What?! No. No no. That's wrong. I can't put my hands on my trainer. I can't touch Levi again.

But then, why do I want it so fucking bad..?

He raised his glance up to my eyes with a questionable expression. "What is it, (f/n)? You've been staring at me." 

"Uh, I-I'm sorry, Levi.. I don't know what's the matter with me, it's as if I can't control myself.." I apologized, trying to avoid eye contact.