Chapter 12

A/N: Sorry for not updating! I wrote the chapters and apparently forgot to publish it. Okay bye now.

{~*~~•~~*~}

Levana decided to return to Luna after she heard a report of an Earthen ship that had landed in Estella. She knew Lihn Cinder's next move would be to Luna, so why did she not act? But now she was.

Once she reached the Lunar palace, Levana went to Estella with her guards to see the ship. Estella. Ugh. It was a vile city. It had been destroyed after a manhunt for a group of convicts who were thought to have escaped there, the Lunar crown have never been more embarrassed. They were never found.

But either way, Levana hated the city.

"Your majesty, we have arrived." A guard said.

"Thank you." she replied stepping out I the hover. The ground was dirty; Levana was afraid her white shoes would be ruined if she stepped on it. No, she thought, your shoes don't matter. Selene is somewhere out here.

She followed a pair of guards to led her to an abandoned stadium. "Asbestos" she muttered. She tried to only breathe when absolutely necessary.
Dirty was and understatement. The stadium was filthy beyond belief. But then again, it is Estella.

"Over here, your majesty." A guard said. Levana's gaze landed on a destroyed hunk of metal lying in the northeast corner of the stadium. It was nearly unidentifiable; it was missing it's backend, door, and ramp. The cockpit was smashed meaning whoever was piloting the ship had obviously died. There was a large hole in the side, where they had most likely escaped.

"Be careful, your majesty." another guard said, pointing to the ground. There was several small pools of blood leading out from the hole in the ship and stopping right at the exit of the stadium.

"Is anyone taking blood samples?" Levana asked coldly.

"Not at the moment, your majesty. The investigators are currently surveying the scene." the same guard replied.

"That's a shame. Somebody should really get on that. Wouldn't you think?"

"Yes, your majesty." he nodded and walked over to the lead investigator who called some others to get samples.

Levana walked closer to the remains of the ship. She noticed it had a certain marking on the side. Someone had attempted to cover it with black paint, but didn't succeed. She remembered that mark. This was the ship.

"I'm coming for you Selene," Levana whispered, "and there'll be nowhere to hide."