P R O L O G U E

꧁ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 ꧂

I stood far from the mansion, watching from a distance as everyone inside the residence celebrates the most wonderful time of the year...

Christmas...

Happiness radiated as Christmas lights lit up the huge house, signaling that the clock hits midnight.

I felt a hint of envy. I pity myself for just watching what everyone's supposed to be feeling and celebrating at this very moment.

"just exactly how a family should look like... I'm beyond envious"

Someone stood up raising a wine glass, which I suppose is the head of the family.

I've been observing them for a while, and I must say...

I picked the right people.

*****

Disclaimer!

This is a work of fiction.
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. Any resemblance to actual events is purely coincidental.

author's note :

some may recognize that I used scenes from EXO's mv (particularly Monster and Lotto) on the trailer, so to avoid confusion... I just want to clarify that EXO won't be here in this story. I just used the scenes because they somehow matched this story's future events. (spoiler?? lmao)

This fanfiction will contain NCT and NCT members only, while other characters are purely fictional.

But if u want you guys can check out my exo stories as well! I have an ongoing fantasy series!