I X

Jaehyun's POV.

"so what happened" Doyoung interrogated when I got home.

Man, he did left when I told him to leave. I looked at him in annoyance, he raised his arms in defeat while chuckling.

"why? you asked me to save my ass and so I did hahaha! don't worry I was planning to bring the whole clan don't look at me as if I abandoned you" he defended.

I loosened my tie and sat on the sofa.

"so what happened" he pushed in.

I told him everything that happened. From when we entered up to the moment we left the building using a snatched car.

"really!? she can drive?" I nearly died, I almost don't see tomorrow's light and that's his fvcking concern.

"she's a goddamn racer" I said as I recall how she maneuvered the steering wheel like a brat out of hell.

I'm puzzled. I have all the rights to be suspicious of her right? She's strange as hell. I can't read her. "I need her application papers. Send it all to my office" I said as I stood. I'm tired.

I went straight to my room and threw myself on my bed. I lay flat and stared at the ceiling as my mind subconsciously starts recalling the events a while ago.

She got the key from the invitation collector when she hugged him? so she's been planning on going to the control room even before we got to enter?? and she didn't even bother to give me a heads up!? damn??

why is she itching to let me know what that damned company is doing?? I get it, she overheard our conversations about them but why do I feel like she has her own reasons for pushing me to the party?

"ah damn"

she clouded my mind just like that.

*the next day*

"that's it? no other background information?" I asked in disbelief.

"uh... yes? what else do you want!?" Doyoung fought back.

Shin La Yih, December 25, 1997.

papers say only the basics, nothing suspicious... which makes it more suspicious.

I leaned on my chair, being drowned in deep thought.

"We should just interrogate her if what happened yesterday bothers you too much." Doyoung suggested.

"What makes you think she'll be honest?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"I mea---"

An abrupt knock interrupted our talk, followed by Mark entering the room, seems like he's in a hurry.

"Someone broke in on the company building last night. Straight to your office Jaehyun" he stated. I narrowed my eyes at him

"they left a message..."

*****

Lai's POV.

I bowed to the taxi cab driver before turning my back and heading towards the building.

There are a lot of people at the entrance, there are also police cars. eh? what's happening?

I immediately entered, I got blocked by a police officer but I showed him my id card so I got to enter.

"Jungwoo! what's happening?" I called out when I saw him standing near the reception area. All employees are currently gathered at the common area along with some police officers.