X I I I

Zhen's POV.

"don't touch me! I won't go back home! stop trailing me! tell him to leave me alone!" I shouted.

"Don't make me hurt you Ms.Zhen. We are asked to take you home even if by means of force" He said as he tried to drag me for the fifth time but I dodged.

I glanced around, damn how will I escape this one. If I shout here it'll cause a scene and everyone at school will be intrigued... and I'll be doomed as fvck.

"fvck off or I'll shout!!" I threatened. He glared at me, his patience running low. He lifted his hand, ready to slap
the hell out of me... oh hel--

I almost close my eyes preparing for a hard slap but the car door beside him barged open smacking him down. The force came out a little too strong causing him to stumble backward.

"oh damn sorry bro, why you gotta stand there" An awfully familiar sarcastic voice echoed. Huh? Honey-skinned boy? I looked at him in confusion as he stepped out of the car, he stood tall in front of me, his eyes questioning what is going on.

We were both surprised when he got grabbed and a raging fist met his face.
"Oh my God!" I exclaimed when the blow threw the honey-skinned boy straight to the ground. I was about to straddle down to help him when he stood almost immediately, throwing back a punch to the man.

What should I do!!?!

I was left frozen on my spot, as they started a fistfight.

I spotted other bodyguards noticing the commotion here from afar. Oh Goddamn.

"h-his people are coming!!" I shouted in panic. Oh my God if I run away how about this honey-skinned boy---

"Get inside the car!" I flinched when he shouted, but I did as told and hoped on the passenger's seat.

I watched how he punched the man's face a little TOO hard that he passed out right away, and entered the driver's seat in a hurry. The other bodyguards were running towards us but he started the engine and drove off.

"care to tell me what's going o--"

"they're chasing us!" I shouted as I looked through the side-view mirror.
A van racing towards us.

"goddamnit" he reacted as the car almost flew when he stepped on the accelerator. I held for my dear life, and good thing we're both wearing the seatbelt, coz if not... I'll fly away.

"can yo--- can you slow down!?! what if I die here!!" I reacted as I suddenly became nauseous. I feel like my soul is slowly leaving my body due to the raging speed of the car.

"they'll catch us if I don't hit the ground, just hold on tight" he said.

"damn look out!! there are people!"  I'm just here shouting frantically as if he's not seeing the road, is he a fvcking drag racer!? how can he maneuver such wheels so nonchalantly!?!?

I looked through the side-view mirror. Despite our speed, the van is still catching with us.

My eyes widened in shock as I saw a man peeking out from the passenger seat holding a damn gun! "Oh hell no---" he started shooting our car's trunk!

"oh sht keep your head low!!" the man beside me shouted, fuelling up the tension of the situation we're currently in.

I am so scared right now. I swear to god if they won't be able to catch me... they'll just kill me. They're just following orders... HIS orders. He'll do everything to get me back to the mansion and lock me up there again... and I don't want that anymore.

I got pulled out of my thoughts when I felt a hand gently pushing my head down. I looked to my side to see him looking straight ahead, one hand on the wheel.

I can hear nothing but the sound of bullets hitting his car's trunk.

I covered my head and did as he said.

Please don't let them get me.

He abruptly turned the car and entered a tunnel. The gunshots ceased. Did he lose them?

"they took another route, they'll be there at the end of this tunnel" he said. How can he be so calm?

The tunnel is a one-way road, so he can't drive back. "w-what should we d-do?" I asked.

He glanced at me before returning his gaze back to the road. "open the compartment and give the gun to me" I was surprised by what he said but I did as he said almost immediately. I took out a gun with a silencer and handed it to him.

"roll down the window beside you once I give the cue, make sure your seatbelt is holding you tightly. alright?" he said. What is he planning!? it's making me anxious as hell but I can't ask. I just nodded.

The surrounding is slowly being brighter again, signaling that we're nearing the end of the tunnel. Oh dear God please be with us.

"hold on tight" he said as he stepped on the accelerator and pulled the gear lever. My soul almost left my body as the car accelerated forward. A small shout escaped my mouth, I wasn't able to hold it back.

We successfully got out of the tunnel and went back to an intersection road. Gunshots aired once again.

He's right, they're still chasing us from the right side of the road. Ahead of us is a steep U-turn point.

"roll the windows down!!!"
My surrounding went on an absolute slow motion as I rolled the window down beside me, he stretched his arm across my chest and I saw right in front of my face how his shoulder bounced due to the force of the gun as he fired it 3 consecutive times.

After that, he abruptly turned the wheels left, the car almost tripping over as he drifted, wheels screeching filled the air. His shoulder still stretched across me holding me in place. I don't know how the fvck did he do that.

He's... strong.

He successfully turned the car and went back to a normal speed.

wait-- did he shoot them!?!? I looked back and saw the van losing its sense of direction.

Oh Goddamn...

he must've shot the driver.

꧁ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 ꧂