I V

Zhen's POV.

That man banged the door so loud that it almost broke. I cried when I heard the click of the lock. I'm so scared here, I can't pretend to be brave anymore. I'm meeting different men every day and I'm so scared knowing that there live about 12 men here. Even if I try to escape I won't make it out alive.

I'm so puzzled about what on earth is happening. Why am I kidnapped? what is this? why am I sent to this mafia family? am I being used? are they being framed? am I a bait? I don't know anymore I'm going insane.

that man from a while ago is scaring the sht out of me, his eyes looked monstrous despite having a good-looking face. "women are liars" fvck I won't make it out alive. goddamn prejudice.

I turned to face the door when I heard the knob being twisted. Not this honey-skinned boy again. He entered carrying a tray. I immediately wiped my tears and turned my back at him. I tried to hold my sob.

"why the hell are you untied?" why are they so fvcking rude? I'd rather have that young-looking one bring foods to me than any of them.

"I won't eat that you can leave now" I said, swallowing my sobs.

"Jaehyun hyung must've gone here and gave you the biggest scare of your life" I heard the creak of the mattress signaling that he must've sat on the bed. I looked at him, more like a death glare. "don't worry you won't die here, at least I can promise that" he said. 

was that supposed to be consoling...?

before I could even talk he stood up. "eat that, who knows maybe that's going to be your last" what the hell.

One minute some of them will show kindness and the next minute they'll scare the hell out of me. One minute I feel like there's no way they'll kill me-- I mean I didn't even do anything wrong!? and the next minute it'll hit me like a truck that THEY'RE MAFIAS and they kill recklessly.

Tears started to roll down my cheeks once again.

Please, you're my only hope... save me...

*****

Jaehyun's POV.

another day has passed but still, no one came to get her. I wonder what the actual fvck is going on... so it was really just a mistake? that we received her? what the hell.

"look at your face again" Doyoung snapped me out of my trance

"you always have a problem with my face Doyoung, can't you just fvcking keep it to yourself?" I said in annoyance

"you look like you carry all existing problems in this world bro what the fvck you'll look old in no time"

"but still more handsome than you could ever be" I sassed making him roll his eyes at me. I stood up and headed upstairs. I'm tired, I need to sleep so that my mind won't be this fvcked up.

~~~

I woke up with a dry throat, I glanced at the table clock beside my bed to see that it's just 3am. I wore my shirt and headed downstairs. I'm feeling something strange as I took my steps down the stairs. The lights are off, I went to the kitchen and get a bottled water.

Even before I enter the living room I saw reflections of two person through the huge television. They came from upstairs.

"your savior finally came huh?" I spoke, loud enough for them to hear. Both of them froze. I walked towards the living room. It's fvcking dark I can't see them clearly but one thing's for sure, both are women.

"who are you? I'll sue all of you!" an unfamiliar voice echoed through the whole house. I took a step forward causing them to step back. The high schooler-- I guess is hiding behind her.

"please let us go I'm begging you" the high schooler begged with a shaky voice.

My attention got nailed to the woman who's protecting her, amidst the dark I saw how she slipped the revolver from the pistol hostler around her thigh and aimed the gun straight at me. To my head, specifically.

"stay where you are or I'll shoot you" she warned.

I grinned. "you shouldn't have said that" I said, and as if on cue, the lights turned on revealing all of my boys in every direction...all pointing a gun straight to her. These boys' sensitivity is late by a few seconds. The woman got to enter the mansion.

Her eyes widened in fear. I narrowed my eyes when I got to see both of them.

A tall long-haired woman stood fiercely in front of me despite the visible fear on her face. She didn't drop the gun, it's still pointing straight to my head, with her one arm protecting the high schooler. My gaze got stuck on her face.

She looks a bit familiar...

꧁ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 ꧂

don't forget to hit the star and comments will be highly appreciated!