I I I

Haechan's POV.

"Aren't you going to untie me at least?" she asked, she sounded sarcastic yet a bit scared.

"Nope" I said popping the p to annoy her. I furrowed when I caught her rolling her eyes on me. I huffed in disbelief.

"what are y'all going to do to me?--"

"what's so special about you anyway to get kidnapped?" I cut her off. She glared at me. "you sure you're kidnapped? not a spy?"

now it's her turn to fume in disbelief. I know that came out rude but I have to squeeze out at least some information from her.

She's sitting in a swivel chair in front of me with her hands tied behind her. I pulled her closer to me through the armrest of the chair. I was taken aback when she stared straight into my eyes. I averted my gaze almost immediately but she talked.

"look at me" she commanded, and I don't know why but I did as she said. "do I look like I'm lying? I was at school, I got dragged and then was thrown inside a freaking van. And when I woke up I'm inside an extremely dark small space which is a freaking bag." She said. Probably guilt-tripping me for doubting her. I pushed her chair away since I pulled her a little too close earlier.

"fine then. I believe you" I breathed out. "what if I tell you that we're the ones who actually dragged you here? and I'm just acting right now?" I asked. Trying to confuse her.

she furrowed. "I don't think so Mr. Annoying honey-skinned boy." she remarked mockingly. I can't believe what she just called me. I don't even know if that's a compliment or an insult what the hell--- "y'all were surprised. I'm a psychology student and I can read emotions very well. I can tell right here right now that you're getting pissed by me"

Damn, what a blabbermouth.

"look, I don't care about your whereabouts okay? you don't know anything? I get it. Then you're basically useless" I said as I stood up ready to leave her.

"yah! wait--"

"oh right" I walked back to her and taped her mouth once again, she tried to refuse and move her head aggressively but I'm stronger. "you're noisy." I turned my back and then left the room locking it again as I was told to do.

~~~

"what did you got?" Jaemin and Jeno asked in unison, they even looked at each other as if too surprised that they share the same brain cells.

I leaned on my back and rested my foot on the coffee table in front of us. "nothing" I answered.

"as expected" Renjun mumbled.

"of course she won't know a thing because she's a victim" Mark said.

"Mark hyung is right" Jisung agreed.

"what did you feel on her Haechan hyung?" I immediately turned my head to look at Chenle when he asked me that.

"what!?" I half-yell asked in return. His reaction changed into a teaseful one, actually, all of them are grinning at me right now.

"yo dude you look so defensive just now" Mark laughed.

"fvck you, bro. Chenle's question sounded awfully wrong" I countered

"lol HAHAHAHA what I mean is do you think she's lying or something? or not?" Chenle cleared

"she's telling the truth" I answered.

We overheard voices coming from the entrance door, we're just here in the living room. Jungwoo hyung's voice echoed through the 4 corners of the mansion.

"yah! Kim Doyoung I won't accompany you there if you'll keep on nagging at me like that!" he shouted

"you have no choice Kim Jungwoo" Doyoung hyung shouted back.

Jaehyun hyung headed towards us. "I suppose you got nothing"

"indeed" I answered. He nodded as if he already expected it. "just please assign somebody else to feed her, she's pissing me off"

*****

Jaehyun's POV.

It's been 3 days since we locked that high schooler upstairs. Younger ones would take turns feeding her since we're busy. That damn company is still playing hard to get, we can't even set an appointment with them now. Fvcking dickheads.

I headed upstairs to the room where we locked her. I opened the door to see her just blankly staring somewhere. I pulled a chair and took a seat across her. She looked terrified.

"Please let me go" she whispered, begging.

"don't you have someone to save you?" I asked instead, raising my brows on her.

"I bet no one even knows I'm missing" she countered.

"poor you then" her shoulders dropped in disappointment

"why c-can't you just let me go? I won't say anything outside, I promise. I'll keep my mouth shut like nothing happened---"

I cut off whatever she's saying by taking out a burner phone from my pocket and showing it to her. I stood up and untied her hands as I threw the phone to her. She looked up at me quizzically.

"I'll give you a minute to call for help, if no one answers then I'll get my boys to take care of you" I said, she gulped but immediately tapped on the phone.

I watched her dial desperately. "c'mon answer the phone" she mumbled. I glanced at my wristwatch.

She kept on dialing and ending the call but I didn't even hear any ringing, just pure voiceovers telling her that the one she's calling has their phone off.

"20 seconds" I said. She's now tearing in frustration. Aggressively tapping on the phone. "19, 18, 17, 16..." I started counting.

"damn! don't count please" she cried but I continued anyway

"10--"

"Help me!!!!" she suddenly shouted. Someone must've answered the call. "I-I got kidnapped" she spoke in between her cries. "I don't know where I am please I'm so s-scared please save me---" I stood up and snatched the phone and turned the call off.

"time is over"

"what are you trying to do!!? why are you doing this!!!" she shouted at me

"you're being a burden in this hous---"

"why can't you just let me go! didn't I already promise that I won't freaking spread shts!?"

"that's exactly why I just can't let you go" I said through gritted teeth. Haechan was right, this one is so annoying. 

"women are liars" I said before turning my back and banging the door loud enough to scare her.

꧁ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 ꧂