X

Jaehyun's POV.

Just like what I have expected, that bullsht of a company is really not done yet. My name is all over the media right now as I sit here. The news of me party crashing has been broadcasted to the media.

I'm currently all over the articles and it's fvcking dirtying my name. godfvckingdamnit.

They know this game very well, dirty players sucks. BIG TIME. They know I won't be able to fight back and broadcast what happened here in my facility yesterday coz me pointing them as the cuplrits will lead to all of us being exposed as mafias.

They'll keep on provoking me till I say what the heck was the reason of my visit.

"such provocative acts leads to war" Doyoung talked. "damn, the cleanest name is all over the news along with an embarrassing headline"

"they killed inside our premises already, and now they're putting shame on your name. I'm afraid they won't stop 'till you speak" Yuta voiced out my thoughts.

"damn cowards afraid of spies" Johnny commented.

"them being wary like this makes me think they're up to something really big" Taeil said capturing all our attentions. I remained silent as my mind wandered everywhere. "first they took away all of our shareholders, we still don't know how on earth did they managed to do that, second they held a grand party to cover up such meeting..."

the meeting was consists of known business and mafia bastards, and a party is indeed the best cover up for a newly formed alliance to meet up to be less suspicious in the eyes of the media. Holding a meeting with such huge names without a public outcome is questionable.

"and now this, they're diverting the eyes of the media to other business... and it happened to be us" Taeil makes complete sense.

"we'll need to sip more information about them" I said.

"you have a plan in mind?" Doyoung asked.

"I'm formulating" I answered.

~~~

I asked Doyoung to get the names of all the participants of the party, including those who attended the actual meeting. There's approximately 335 guests, excluding me and Ms. Shin.

10 big names, 5 middle class, 205 employees and 95 other civilians. fvcking a lot if you'll ask me.

I'll be needing 3 people from those participants with the same exact answers to my few questions.

"7 out of 10 people who attended the meeting are our former partners, who will we get among them?" Yuta asked playing with the paper where the names are listed.

"hit on the weakest" I said. He let out a naughty smirk and stood up.

"alright! c'mon Mark" he called out before leaving my office. I turned to look at Doyoung.

"I'll go get that ticket collector" he announced and stood up as well.

We were interrupted by a loud knock, Ms. Shin peeked in.

"oh... sorry, a meeting... what's going on" she's as nosy as hell. I looked at her in annoyance. "well, I'm just here to tell y'all that media people are all over the lobby, waiting for a word from Mr. Jeong" she shrugged.

"yeah, I know. now get out" I said, making my voice sound less rude as possible.

She tsh-ed at me. I cocked my head to the side in amusement, what the fvck? I'm her fvcking boss? does she not know that!?

I glanced at Jungwoo when I heard his faint chortle.

She shifted on her feet probably about to leave but then Jungwoo talked. "wait Ms. Shin, do you perhaps know someone we can pry on from Zhing Liu Corp?" I mentally slapped my forehead. Goddamnit Jungwoo.

"Kim Jungw---" I was about to talk but she turned and I can almost see her ears perking up in interest.

"pry on? oh my go--- don't tell me you guys gonna kidnap people again?" she overreacted, her eyes widened in horror.

"what-- no ofcourse not haha, we'll just ask a few questions" Jungwoo scratched his nape. What a damn blabbermouth.

"oh coming up a way to clean his name I see" she glanced at me. "the company secretary, I swear to God y'all will get her right away"

*****

The man is whistling happily as he plays with the keys in his hand, walking on the silent hallway towards his condominium unit.

Room 126. He pushed the key in and entered. He went straight to the kitchen and took some bottle of water, not even bothering to open the lights first.

The kitchen island is just facing the living room of his unit. The area is small and snug. He was about to close the lid of the bottle when someone talked.

"what took you so long to go home you punk" his heart skipped a beat as he slowly turned to face the living room where the awfully unfamiliar voice came from.

"w-who are you-- how did you get in here!?" he shouted right away, panic crept all over his veins as the man stood.

"just... my ways. anyways, you punk sit here I have some questions" but the man did not listen, instead he reached out for a knife and pointed it to the trespasser whom face can't be seen due to the darkness. The only light in the place is coming from the refrigerator that was left open.

"woah, woah, careful boy we don't want you bleeding because of the knife you yourself bought. aren't we?" despite the warning, the man gestures the knife threateningly, feeling a wave of confidence probably thinking he got the upper hand because of the weapon.

The lights suddenly turned on along with a sound of a gun being cocked.

The poor man has 2 visitors.

Upon seeing a gun, the man got enveloped with fear. The man holding the gun motioned him to go and sit on the sofa, using the gun itself.

"c'mon just a few questions Mr. Ticket collector and we're done here, don't make things complicated"

On the other side of the plan....being the assigned con-man of the gang, Jungwoo went to do his job alone. Disguised as a homme fatale bachelor. Everything is set out to go as planned as he settled himself on the first table of the cafe.

A few minutes passed and the lady he's been waiting for entered the place, just like he had expected, he caught her attention right away. He flashed a flirtatious smile and offered the seat in front of him.

Lai set her up on a blind date with him. An information fishing in disguise.

"you look gorgeous" Jungwoo remarked, causing the lady to be flustered under his gaze. This will be a piece of cake. He thought to himself.

꧁ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 ꧂

apologies for a very very
late update :( school got me so busy.
I don't even know if you guys are still waiting but I'll make it up to y'all! :<

so here's 5 chapters!!!