V I I I

Jaehyun's POV.

She dragged me upstairs like she knows every corner of this place. The loudass music can still be heard even on the third floor of this building.

"whe---"

"ssh someone's coming" she cut me off pulling me towards an empty room. We stayed silent as we watched two guards pass by the door.

As soon as the guards disappeared in the hallway she went out... and I'm just here trailing her like a sht.

She started peeking through a glass door, even motioning me to keep my mouth shut even tho I'm not even uttering a single word.

"seriously? what are you planning?" I asked in a low voice.

I peeked as well and see that we're outside the CCTV control room. Someone is there. what are we doing here?

"I'll enter back me up"

"w-what---" before I could even react she pulled a key from her purse and carefully opened the knob. Of course the person inside immediately reacted but he's not fast enough to dodge her raging kick towards his balls. damn, that must hurt like hell.

The man made an outcry as he fell on his knees. I immediately closed the door behind me so the noise won't echo through the empty hallway.

"hey, lady no offense but what the fvck are you trying to d---" my outburst got cut off when the man attempted to throw a punch at her.

I stepped forward and gave an unexpectedly strong blow, square on his face. oops

"Jaehyun fvcking hell" she uttered.

my punch sent the man crashing to the ground, his back hitting the hard floor with huge impact. "just fvcking do what you want to do damn" I hissed.

"u-uh yeah, c'mon look--- I told you the party is just a show" I went nearer to the screen she's pointing. A meeting room on the 5th floor of the building.

We removed our masks as we look at the monitors.

I can recognize literally everyone sitting there, the same people I had underground transactions with at least once. These people aren't jokes. The Mafia world is a lot more shttier because of them. And I'm trying hard as fvck to not cross their damn path because I don't want to risk my boys in a war.

There's only one unfamiliar face to me...

"He's the President of this corporation" she said pointing at that unfamiliar face. I looked at her. "he's a..." she looked hesitant.

She's showing so much emotion... which I failed to read. "a ruthless human trafficker"

As soon as she finished her words, a loud alarm roared across the room. Followed by a small beep coming from my earpiece, a sign that Doyoung is trying to connect.

"Jaehyun get out of there NOW. They sensed a trespasser's presence" Doyoung said.

Behind me; on the wall beside the door., the telephone started ringing like sht. It must be a connection check to make sure that the CCTV control room is secured... but damn the intruders are here.

"Jaehyun, Jaehyun oh my God they're coming" She said pointing at the screen which points to the end of the hallway of the floor we're in. Two men approaching.

"wear your mask" I commanded as I took the gun from the man I smacked a while ago. He's still sleeping.

"get out of there! I'll park at the back of the building" Doyoung alarmed through the earpiece.

"c'mon" I pulled her by her wrist and pushed the door open. "Where's the easiest way out"

"stairs, it'll lead us to the underground parking lot" she immediately answered

"damn we're on the 3rd floor?!" I huffed

"yes sir and so what? will using stairs kill you?" she rolled her eyes at me.

"don't fvcking complain about your heels then" I spat back, she looked down probably realizing my issue.

"there! that woman! she got my key when she hugged me!---" someone shouted from the other side of the hallway pointing in our direction.

"fvck fvck run!" She runs towards the stairs without even waiting for me, her heels clicking against the stairs hurt my damn ears.

We ran down the stairs as men trailed us. "Jaehyun where the hell are you? they're closing all way out! faster!" Doyoung screamed through the earpiece.

"fvck you I'm tryi---" someone fired a gun, the sound of the bullet hitting the railings echoed. DAMN!

"run faster! find a way out!" I shouted at Lai as I pulled the gun I took a while ago as well. Man, they left me no choice.

I fired back making sure I'll shoot no one. I didn't plan to kill anyone today.

I almost skip every step and just jump all the way down, they're damn fast as well!

I reached the underground parking lot and Lai is not in sight. Damn that woman did she left me!?!

I hid behind a wall as those noisy assholes fire mercilessly at me. They kept on shouting, ordering me to stop running like---- are they bullshts? they're shooting like crazy and have all the audacity to ask me to stop running? morons.

This small gun is useless. Where the fvck is that woman!?!

I am so ready to run towards a car when I heard a glass breaking coming from afar. I saw how Lai used her heels to smash the window of a van and successfully hopped in.

fvck. Abrupt footsteps echoed throughout the silent lot. They're damn a lot. I pressed the earpiece as I almost whisper my words "Doyoung I'm trapped. If I'm not there within 5 minutes, leave"

"wait---what? no---"

I pressed the earpiece again to turn it off. I looked on my side and goddamnit satan saw me.

"damn!" I hissed as I ran away as fast as I could when the fvcker started shooting, luck is still with me I guess-- he's too dumb to aim right.

I just kept on hiding behind walls like a fat ass coward cause I have no bullets now. "bullsht!"

"the intruder ran towards there!"

Suddenly a raging sound of an engine starting echoed throughout the whole lot. The van started speeding towards my direction and of fvcking course they fvcking saw me.

the car is still far from where I am standing when she let out a shout "Jaehyun!!! get in!!!" she kicked the door of the shotgun seat wide open as men raced towards me.

She did not stop the car, everything happened right before my eyes as I threw myself and hopped in, slamming the car door shut.

She maneuvered the steering wheel like an absolute pro. "hold on tight babe" she smirked before speeding. Gunshots chased after us, shooting the trunk of the van.

without a warning she turned left, nearly tripping the car in the process. I held the seatbelt for my life as I saw from afar the automatic barrier gate.

"damn!" I hollered as she did not mind the barricade and drove straight, successfully finding our way out of the underground parking lot.

꧁ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 ꧂